Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 8. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi guys do you have a recommended and safe mobile wallet for ETC, I just want to try to shift my rig to mine ETC it would be great if someone here share the link and the good mobile wallet. Thanks

Coinomi is good

Yes, coinomi and trust app are very good wallets, you can add ETC to metamask as well, if you already use that app for ETH and tokens
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Hi guys do you have a recommended and safe mobile wallet for ETC, I just want to try to shift my rig to mine ETC it would be great if someone here share the link and the good mobile wallet. Thanks

Coinomi is good
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
ETHpillan - a new tablet to increase the hashrate on video cards from AMD and NVIDIA

without any pills RTX2080TI easy to get 58 MH/s LOL

This is Fake Miner software download link with malware and trojan !

You can read more about this all here in my thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55008616

I already have reported the post from that user and hope it gets soon deleted .

Can please edit your post where you have quoted the Users post and delete the Link in it so nobody can click on it and download this .

Regards Lafu
Done
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
ETHpillan - a new tablet to increase the hashrate on video cards from AMD and NVIDIA

This is Fake Miner software download link with malware and trojan !

You can read more about this all here in my thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55008616

I already have reported the post from that user and hope it gets soon deleted .

Can please edit your post where you have quoted the Users post and delete the Link in it so nobody can click on it and download this .

Regards Lafu
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Support all miners for Windows (AMD+Nvidia)
Hashrate
1080ti - 55 mh/s
2080ti - 58 mh/s
RX5700 XT - 65 mh/s

Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Nice, i think they will resolve this problem fast as they can
Is there any news about etc?

follow EDCON 2020, today -> 11th August
maybe you will find something interesting on Ethereum Classic too
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Is there any news about etc?
I like ETC. But when ETC changes algo, I hope and wish it will still be GPU-friendly. Cos if not, most GPU miners will leave ETC for other GPU-friendlier algo coins. That's what devs should put into consideration.

Where you have read any info about the algo change on ETC?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I like ETC. But when ETC changes algo, I hope and wish it will still be GPU-friendly. Cos if not, most GPU miners will leave ETC for other GPU-friendlier algo coins. That's what devs should put into consideration.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Hi,
According to Ethereum developer Afri Schoedon, Ethereum Classic and Ethereum are now 100% interoperable and both blockchains have reached protocol parity.
What does the future of ETC look like?
Will many investors invest in ETC because ETC is currently cheap and fast compared to ETH?
what is your price forecast for ETC in the next few years?

What do you mean interoperable?

What do you think the future looks like for ETC?

I mean of course ETC is decentralized like BTC so more stable and changes happen slower.

Pardon my ignorance, who is Afri Schoedon? I realize he is a developer but hell, I bet nobody has heard about him before u posted this. Probably another piece of street meat exported from Thai slammer, tasked with dealing with peripheral stuff in ethereum's office, not directly related to ethereum itself. He is a sissy boy, a coffee fetcher, a garson, an errand boy, a scapegoat. His opinion should be kept tightly between his thighs. End of story.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 I started back following the development of the ETC and it still looks good for the future. It looks like ETC will be more directed towards decentralized.
Activity: 90
Hi,
According to Ethereum developer Afri Schoedon, Ethereum Classic and Ethereum are now 100% interoperable and both blockchains have reached protocol parity.
Will many investors invest in ETC because ETC is currently cheap and fast compared to ETH?

What do you mean interoperable?

What do you think the future looks like for ETC?

I mean of course ETC is decentralized like BTC so more stable and changes happen slower.
Activity: 70
Hi,
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
CrazyPool - Special Pool for ETC, with update to new Fork.

https://crazypool.org/

PPS+ & SOLO pools.

PPS+ Scheme

It's PPS+ mining pool with extra Bonus reward for who found the block.
Bonus 2% for blocka
Jackpot between 1 - 10ETC.

SOLO Scheme

It is solo mining pool.
Each miner works independently.
The block reward goes to the miner who found it.
Block search time depends on your hashrate and luck.

Features of pool

Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings.
Pool fee is 0% in PPS+
Pool always pay all Mining rewards (Blocks & Fees)
Pool always pay tx fees from it's own pocket.
No payout commission
Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks).
Full compatibility with MiningRigRentals.
Fast and stable servers with DDOS protection and great ping.
Dedicated Servers on: USA - EUROPE - LATAM - ASIA.

Happy Mining !!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
Ethereum classic is a good counterweight to Ethereum, I started back following the development of the ETC and it still looks good for the future. It looks like ETC will be more directed towards decentralized.
What the user of ETC has to do before or after the ETC fork in June?

there is no fork going on, in June 2020 there will be implemented an upgrade on Ethereum Classic chain,
users have to do nothing special regarding this implementation, see more info about this here -> https://etherplan.com/2020/02/05/ethereum-classic-aztlan-phoenix-upgrades-set-to-activate-on-block-10500839-estimated-on-june-10th-2020/9901/#.XjzokfmO7tI.twitter
Pages:
Jump to: