Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 12. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Thanks for your information , I Will report and support flag.
I'am always check ANN ETC in here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-etc-ethereum-classic-immutable-smart-contracts-1559630 or https://ethereumclassic.org/ for valid information about ETC
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
It seems like Atlantis hardfork is quite close now... According to the following Ethereum Classic Improvement Proposal (ECIP), the hardfork will take place on Friday, September 13, 2019:

https://github.com/ethereumclassic/ECIPs/issues/130

It seems like Atlantis hardfork is quite close now... According to the following Ethereum Classic Improvement Proposal (ECIP), the hardfork will take place on Friday, September 13, 2019:

https://github.com/ethereumclassic/ECIPs/issues/130

Binance, OKEx extend support to Ethereum Classic’s Atlantis hard fork

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/binance-okex-extend-support-to-ethereum-classics-atlantis-hard-fork/
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Can someone confirm this? will atlantis split the blockchain or not? Will there a new coin that will be generated by atlantis just like callisto?
I hope i can get the best answer.

No there will be no Chain Hard Fork it is only adding functionality.

This is what makes ETC ETC, it is immutable, if they change the chain then it is just like ETH, a shitcoin.
Ye, you're right. Hardfork will but without new coin. Qualitative changes only. But people loves hardfork. That's why Binance offers for their lending platform ETC as one of the first coins. Not so much but 7% annual. I think CZ think that they should have more liquidity for ETC in the nearest time
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Can someone confirm this? will atlantis split the blockchain or not? Will there a new coin that will be generated by atlantis just like callisto?

No there will be no Chain Hard Fork it is only adding functionality.

This is what makes ETC ETC, it is immutable, if they change the chain then it is just like ETH, a shitcoin.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
looks like people want free fork money

ETH is the fork, duh.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
looks like people want free fork money
legendary

I have the changes quoted above.

I too thought the fork already occurred, and based on the changes you mentioned, don't really see it as a reason for a run. Then again, lesser things have driven coins up, so maybe it's enough. Or there is something being added we are missing.

I think a dev or someone related to the coin also made some comment about a namechange? Not sure if it was a serious consideration or not, but I guess that could be a reason too.

I found a thread on that and I think it was decided against but I'm not sure. I think its just peops accumulating cheap because of that cointelegraph article.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I too thought the fork already occurred, and based on the changes you mentioned, don't really see it as a reason for a run. Then again, lesser things have driven coins up, so maybe it's enough. Or there is something being added we are missing.

I think a dev or someone related to the coin also made some comment about a namechange? Not sure if it was a serious consideration or not, but I guess that could be a reason too.
legendary
Whats with the rally?

Any news?
In Ethereum Classic will be held hardwork Atlantis 13.09.19

^^^--- added to post.

I thought Atlantis was a month ago and was only to add functionality eth already has?

I assume you meant a hardfork on that date? I have a very small amount of ETC but really haven't followed the coin that closely. What changes are planned for this fork?

I also assume major wallets will be able to handle the fork change on their own, so we can just leave our coins where they are with no worries?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Whats with the rally?

Any news?

I assume you meant a hardfork on that date? I have a very small amount of ETC but really haven't followed the coin that closely. What changes are planned for this fork?

I also assume major wallets will be able to handle the fork change on their own, so we can just leave our coins where they are with no worries?

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Whats with the rally?

Any news?
legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Classic continues to grow already plus 30% , can will make X? as in the good old times before a fork x2-X3.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

ETH is already 32 times higher than ETC.

ETC price keeps falling harder than ETH , is that normal ?  

it's all "normal", all alts can fall to zero (0), cause BTC Dominance is almost  ~70%
Today ETC went on the price level instead of ETH which down with super speed. BTC dominance is great but look on the ETC price chart: stay near $6. Few coins showed the same result. And in the every case ETC price goes hardly

jeah, the stability of ETC on the USD pair is let's call it "stable"
this is a continuous stabilization of ETC on ~6$, but is falling on the BTC pair, as all alts do...
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

it's all "normal", all alts can fall to zero (0), cause BTC Dominance is almost  ~70%
Today ETC went on the price level instead of ETH which down with super speed. BTC dominance is great but look on the ETC price chart: stay near $6. Few coins showed the same result. And in the every case ETC price goes hardly
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

it's all "normal", all alts can fall to zero (0), cause BTC Dominance is almost  ~70%
Pages:
Jump to: