Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 16. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Guys have you seen the latest Ethereum Classic Show episode?
The topic is really interesting with one of the Software Developer at ETC Labs Core discussing eWasm & SputnikVM JIT.

View it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DscBiKMwNk&t=1s
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
lmao ETC so rekt (for how old it is) they need to relaunch it now?

but it is only bitcointalk thread! If manager for a thread needs to be changed , why not? What is the diff for you?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lmao ETC so rekt (for how old it is) they need to relaunch it now?

SHAMEEE SHAMMMEEE SHAAAMMEEE lol

never touching this again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 6
Challenger in Space

[/quote]
Last time I shared and spread ETC to ethereum classic telegram and I was kicked out, in such a way its difficult for any etc enthusiast to share news in your own communities. You should educate all admins on this matter
[/quote]

What happened? Were you tagged as spammer? Hope they fix it.
Anyone can create a telegram. There's no official admins.

Can I create a telegram group and release the link here?
As long as anyone can do, yes just go for it. Nice one

Hi!

We would like to contact the ETC team in order to discuss partnership. Contact us at: [email protected]
Hi buddy

If you check on top of this ANN, you can find all important links on social platforms and on. You can join either discord or telegram and reach them easily.

More partnerships, more adoptions
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Can I create a telegram group and release the link here?
Activity: 16
Hi!

We would like to contact the ETC team in order to discuss partnership. Contact us at: [email protected]
Hi, everybody!

I want to show you updated ETC zone on Cryptwerk.com with more then 250 companies accepting Ethereum classic as a payment

Link >>>> https://cryptwerk.com/pay-with/etc/

We are enlarging our database everyday, but already now you'll find many businesses in different spheres where you can pay with ETC.
- Different stores and markets
- Internet services (hosting, domains, email, SMS, VPN, refill and bill services and others)
- Travel with ETC ( book tickets, rent car, hotels to buy tourist vouchers)
and much more!
Look the ETC zone page!

Crypto adoption already started!

We hope all this information will be useful for every ETC holder!
Hmm!! What a such good news? Btw, its not a surprise, thanks to share this with us.

Crypto adoption is an and kicking with full speed, yeah! We must reach higher.

All the best to ETC plus its holders
Activity: 41
Merit: 12
Hi, everybody!

I want to show you updated ETC zone on Cryptwerk.com with more then 250 companies accepting Ethereum classic as a payment

Link >>>> https://cryptwerk.com/pay-with/etc/

We are enlarging our database everyday, but already now you'll find many businesses in different spheres where you can pay with ETC.
- Different stores and markets
- Internet services (hosting, domains, email, SMS, VPN, refill and bill services and others)
- Travel with ETC ( book tickets, rent car, hotels to buy tourist vouchers)
and much more!
Look the ETC zone page!

Crypto adoption already started!

We hope all this information will be useful for every ETC holder!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
New thread ? ETC is still being worked on ?

Oh yes, ETC is currently working on something bigger l. 11 dApps and countting on their radar. Check it out
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
New thread ? ETC is still being worked on ?
From what I know, there should be one and the only global telegram group which will also act as support center. Yes anyone can create tg but based on local level, globally there should be one.

Anyway, its gone, am done and dusted in that group, will find another way of sharing ETC news, thank you
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 124
Merit: 6
Challenger in Space
Are all  the devs  new or just added some new devs to some projects? I think some have been there for a while now.
I like how other roadmaps and accomplishments are so detailed in one of the medium post.

During the latest AMA in discord, the 2nd one if I remember it correctly, are there new candidates for startup funding? I might have not seen the reports on that.
legendary
This thread is under new management to be clear. ETC Labs is leading new projects forward.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Is there a specific reason for the new management that is interesting to the community or just a change in personal interests of those who were formerly involved?

I think "new management" isn't a concept that ever will be part of Ethereum Classic, but I do know that ETCDEV funding issues reported back in December are no longer an issue, with ETC Labs hiring multiple members of that team and also adding new developers.

My two cents - The excitement comes from renewed sources of funding, accelerated development (look at Kotti, OpenRPC, and the Atlantics hardfork), and the ETC Labs accelerator promoting more dapp and tooling development on ETC (check out Ethernode)
legendary
Is there a specific reason for the new management that is interesting to the community or just a change in personal interests of those who were formerly involved?

I haven't been as dedicated.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: