Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 4. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Beware all this fast mining software is just a virus

ETC doing NFTS yet? Smiley lol
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Activity: 434
Merit: 124
I think that Justin Sun is onwer of Poloniex exchange so anything can be expected from him and I would not trust that exchange.
KYC can be done there but there is free tier I think.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Anyone knows what's up with ETC wallet on Poloniex, its under maintenance for over a week now, any info regarding that? Huh

Something fishy going on with ETC on Poloniex, their wallet is down for over two months. my guess is they are insolvent and possibly got hit by one of the 51% attacks while they don't do KYC of their users.

https://twitter.com/PoloSupport/status/1362533498230308865
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
ETC the one real Ethereum is finally rising to the moon and flippening will happen soon when ETH goes to proof of stake.
$1200 ETC is fud  Cheesy
Truly, Ethereum Classic become talking of the town. Finally, ETC join into the bull trend. I'm looking at etc and I'm like really because better gains in an entire week. At the present time, simply appreciating the ETC show.
Yes, it's a bull trend and the price trend is still going up. Is there anything new to justify this strong appreciation? Even if it's a bull trend, some trigger is needed to justify this strong movement. If ETC were accepted by more people, that is to say that ETC could be a good alternative to ETH surely $500 would be the minimum.

News: https://www.btc-echo.de/news/ethereum-classic-etc-schiesst-nach-oben-was-steckt-hinter-der-kursexplosion-118210/

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Truly, Ethereum Classic become talking of the town. Finally, ETC join into the bull trend. I'm looking at etc and I'm like really because better gains in an entire week. At the present time, simply appreciating the ETC show.
Yes, it's a bull trend and the price trend is still going up. Is there anything new to justify this strong appreciation? Even if it's a bull trend, some trigger is needed to justify this strong movement. If ETC were accepted by more people, that is to say that ETC could be a good alternative to ETH surely $500 would be the minimum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Well, as I see this thread is not very popular, as ETC is. But look how ETC price increased for the last several days. Who knows what was the reason? Or it just temporary situation...
Grayscale is a big ETC whale. Next stop 100$ - 250$?!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol even garbage gets pumped we see!
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
⭐️OKX – is one of the largest crypto-spot and derivatives trading exchanges, which was founded in Hong Kong in 2016 and is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume and number of traders. The exchange also has its own OKB token, which is in the TOP-100 cryptocurrencies, a non-custodial wallet and an NFT marketplace - all this indicates that OKX is developing and keeping up with the times. They also support various sports, from football to sports racing.

In addition, OKX has the following advantages:
• Convenient and user-friendly interface and usability.
• More than 360 cryptocurrencies and 550 currency pairs for trading.
• Replenishment of the account with 46 fiat currencies, including euro and other.
• The exchange is in the TOP-20 according to CMC.
• Convenient apps for iOS and Android smartphones.
• Responsive support on the site.
• Large and friendly community in telegram, discord, wechat, twitter and other social networks.
• The security of your account is ensured by 2FA, SMS, email.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Beware all this fast mining software is just a virus
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Anyone knows what's up with ETC wallet on Poloniex, its under maintenance for over a week now, any info regarding that? Huh
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
I can buy Ethereum Classic, at negotible price, for Armor (AMX) and Ionize (INZ).
Also, for SatoriGold (SAU). I have some mined SAU too.
Contact me PM, if anyone want.
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
There is no official windows build/wallet for Ethereum & Classic?

I preferred the official wallets for all coins but could not find which one it is for the Ethereum, sites are badly structured and don't promote mention the official build but only third party builds.

Reading the first page here and visiting GitHub it's only for Linux the full-node official one?
A little bummer that it's limited to Linux and we don't have official core wallet for this as most other coins. Makes entry a little obscured on getting started. More of a hassle than necessary.

I'm concerned with the security of the third party wallets, most are for mobile phones, those things can't be trusted in length or in general.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
Ethereum classic shows a true way of blockchaines with impossibility  of them centralized control. But lets try to remember hakers attack several years ago. Stolen blocks were returned, but its stay a possible, when the chain was back rolled.
Pages:
Jump to: