Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 26. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!
You're right! Ethereum still holds the palm for ICO. But this does not mean that there can not be a project that will become better than ethereum. Maybe it will be Ethereum Classic Vision?

Maybe it will. But you need to understand that the coin is a project on the ethereum blockchain, so it will be difficult for it to become better than ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I tend to think that these projects will not cooperate directly with each other, but will develop in parallel. I hope that healthy competition will be an excellent incentive to create unique products.
Competition is always good. This very seriously pushes the development of the project and the emergence of new features. I think that the more competition in the market among developers the better products will appear.
Activity: 126
I think the crypto market will change in the coming years. Such manipulations as we are seeing now will not. the market will be more civilized and controlled.
All this goes. In a few years, the crypto market will be the twin brother of the stock market. With all regulatory commissions and other attributes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
But why do you think so? If people believe in the prospects of this project and start buying and transferring ethereum to their wallets en masse in order to receive airdrop, then this may affect the price of ETH.
Quite possible and real scenario. I think that if many people are interested in this project, it may well raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 110
Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!
You're right! Ethereum still holds the palm for ICO. But this does not mean that there can not be a project that will become better than ethereum. Maybe it will be Ethereum Classic Vision?
Everything is real, the main thing is to have desire and aspirations, then everything will turn out, a lot depends on the advertisement itself and the pursuit of bounty
Activity: 210
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything

Strange. When Bitcoin was fork, my BTC was on the exchange and I was still given coins
I didn’t know about bitcoin at that time, I can’t say anything, now there can be such a situation and repeat with the new ethereum
Activity: 98
The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything

Strange. When Bitcoin was fork, my BTC was on the exchange and I was still given coins
copper member
Activity: 70

Activity: 119
A few years ago, we had already observed a similar situation with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. I hope that this project will be no less popular.
I would like to believe that we are witnessing the creation of a new mega project with a minimum level of Ethereum Classic. I think that I will keep the coins received.
We will support the project, perhaps in the future there will be an excellent result, we only need to observe
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
A few years ago, we had already observed a similar situation with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. I hope that this project will be no less popular.
I would like to believe that we are witnessing the creation of a new mega project with a minimum level of Ethereum Classic. I think that I will keep the coins received.
Activity: 182

I support you guys, there will most likely be updates on this issue, since this is one of the most important information.
We will wait for further information from the team, the more information, the better we will learn about the project.

So you need to follow this well and keep it in your wallet, because such losses are not very pleasant.

I support you guys, there will most likely be updates on this issue, since this is one of the most important information.

There is still time. I hope the team of this project will tell us how the fork will happen and on which exchanges

Activity: 132

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
Which exchanges supports?
Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.
It is growing on the market, it is a good sign, perhaps in the future there will be changes in the code of etherium

Over the past six months, ethereum has lost a lot in price. Let's hope that he will regain the position
Activity: 82
Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.
It is growing on the market, it is a good sign, perhaps in the future there will be changes in the code of etherium
Pages:
Jump to: