Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 22. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What is the approximate cost of 1 ETCV token? What is the approximate future price of this coin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Ethereum Classic Vision is the upcoming Ethereum hard fork - a new cryptocurrency that proposes bold and efficient answers to the crisis in the blockchain industry, see the future is right in front of us, take your chance to succeed
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
ETOV functions are just on top, and the most impressive mining Protocol, which is able to provide a complete decentralization of the network! At what stage of development is ETC?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Why I cant find info about developers of this coin? Which exchanges will support this fork and what advantages here before ETH?
Activity: 168
Does the bounty project have a program or an airdrop? I'd like to get an ETCV.
Activity: 182

You have to have some ETH in your private wallet such as MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano!
I think that of these purses from the list of the most popularnym will MyEtherWallet, it is the most safe.

Certainly MyEtherWallet most popular wallet, but I would not say that it is the best and functional. Personally, I use MetaMask.
Activity: 224

You have to have some ETH in your private wallet such as MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano!
I think that of these purses from the list of the most popularnym will MyEtherWallet, it is the most safe.
Activity: 196
Is it possible to get ETCV on your wallet for free? What are the instructions?

Each Eth holder will receive free ETCV after the fork (planned for January 11, 2019, 20:00 GMT)at a 1/3 ratio.I think this is a very good offer.

If I have 2 ETH in my wallet, will I get 6 ETCV absolutely free?

And if ETH is on the exchange account, will I get free tokens?

Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
How much ETCV there will be 31200000 ?
Activity: 350

Each Eth holder will receive free ETCV after the fork (planned for January 11, 2019, 20:00 GMT)at a 1/3 ratio.I think this is a very good offer.

And if ETH is on the exchange account, will I get free tokens?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Yes, it is exactly right. However, it can be expected that ETCV price might drop after the fork due to large selling pressure.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmao please do not bother with such garbage
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

Maybe this was asked already before, but, why fork from ETH and not from ETC ?? Why ETC users won't receive from airdrop if it's a mix of both worlds?

Is it possible to get an answer from the team?
Activity: 13
What do you do to get the bounty?
Activity: 140

Activity: 182
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Evolution is the only way to survive
 Grin good, time to get first new year candy
Activity: 252
Ethereum Classic Vision is a new cryptocurrency that intends to bridge this divide of expectations and reality. This will be the hard fork of Ethereum that will going to leverage most advanced solutions proposed for the world’s second-largest digital currency, at the same time preserving the ideal of decentralization.
Activity: 35
the team are from ETC?  Then, what's the future of ETC?
Pages:
Jump to: