Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 23. (Read 32272 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
More info about the goals and the team plz! Thx.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
when all tokens have been distributed, where the ETCV tokens will be listed. and only this time I saw a Hardfork that has a bounty campaign. actually is this fork official from the Ethereum team?

ETCV can be seen on your wallet, it's not official fork

That was why I said multiple times on your telegram channel that you need to post necessary information about your project. Today, people only understand 'fork' as something like chain split, while some of us know that we can create a project based on fork of some source code.
like PIVX that was created based on DASH fork and many more.

it is not really hard to do this actually, you can add something like this on your thread:
A standalone project forked from ETH source code or something like that.

Indeed, it's not hard to explain, I was also confused about it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
when all tokens have been distributed, where the ETCV tokens will be listed. and only this time I saw a Hardfork that has a bounty campaign. actually is this fork official from the Ethereum team?

That was why I said multiple times on your telegram channel that you need to post necessary information about your project. Today, people only understand 'fork' as something like chain split, while some of us know that we can create a project based on fork of some source code.
like PIVX that was created based on DASH fork and many more.

it is not really hard to do this actually, you can add something like this on your thread:
A standalone project forked from ETH source code or something like that.

copper member
Activity: 12

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
who the team behind it is it gonne be like bitcoin cash or just another coin like callisto as binance support it i tihnk its a good project
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I have few ETH in Coinomi wallet . What I need to do to get ETCV?

Thanks !
Activity: 4
This gains advantage of making ETVC network to process 15K+ transactions per second.
Activity: 25
Hey team,

Is it possible to have a clear procedure about how to claim ETCV coin, if people are more confident using coinomi or ledger nano... etc ? (It would be greate to have an exhaustive list of supported wallet ?)

Also I read all the thread and yet I can't find anything about mining ? Will you have a mining pool starting from 11th january ?

Activity: 61
What about ETH that are keeped on Ledger Nano S?
You have to have some ETH in your private wallet (such as MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano, etc.).
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
What about ETH that are keeped on Ledger Nano S?
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
Only MyEtherWallet can get airdrops? In addition to MyEtherWallet, there are actually many popular wallets. As far as I know, the number of holders of Ethereum is very large, will all get ETCV airdrops?
I think it is necessary for you to announce your detailed airdrop rules.
copper member
Activity: 12
The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything
If my ETH coins are in Coinomi wallet should I do something to get free ETCV?
Should I send it in MyEtherWallet.com or it is not necessary?
And also if have less than 1 ETH?

Use MyEtherWallet, no minimum threshold.
Activity: 24
The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins

In conditions write that you must keep your ETH on your wallet. If you keep it on the exchange, you will not get anything
If my ETH coins are in Coinomi wallet should I do something to get free ETCV?
Should I send it in MyEtherWallet.com or it is not necessary?
And also if have less than 1 ETH?
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
I hope ETCV can cover what ETH weakness has, high price transaction.
Seems interesting when you save 1 Ethereum and get 3 ETCV, we don't know in next 5 years this hard fork can be success as Ethereum done.
Activity: 420
If the company has a huge vision then definitely it will help to increase the demand like ETC, I hope ETCV has a good development team in the background or not. Hard Fork coin some time may lose value due to lack of development but for everything, we have to wait and see.
Activity: 63
Where are places to get the application form, rules, and payment rates of Ethereum Classic Vision bounty?
I have seen so many forum users worn the ETCV signature recent days.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
i bought some eth , Fork 3:1 of ethereum i have 3 ETCV and 1 ETH , anyway i still buying eth more .

with me The eth price < $200 is cheap and i can buy it

I also want to buy more ETH  but because of the recent holidays I don't have much fund to spend I'm just lucky to be on board in their signature campaign at least I still have a chance to get their tokens by promoting their project here in this forum.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Where are places to get the application form, rules, and payment rates of Ethereum Classic Vision bounty?
I have seen so many forum users worn the ETCV signature recent days.

Bounty you will find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyetcv-ethereum-classic-vision-fork-31-of-ethereum-5089912
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i bought some eth , Fork 3:1 of ethereum i have 3 ETCV and 1 ETH , anyway i still buying eth more .

with me The eth price < $200 is cheap and i can buy it
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Why so many hard forks is going on in crypto ? but in fact this forks really look strange to me .. i believe this is not going to be a new way to collect people ETH address to scan them to check people asset to try your phishing attack .. but all the same i wish you guy good luck !
And how do they collect user addresses? If there is no registration or something else ... Here they will simply charge tokens to absolutely everyone based on the Ethereum network snapshot.

if you are holding ETH in wallets like MEW than yes
What to think about ETCV we will know more after fork
It will be possible to see how network perform speed of transaction how mining is ongoing etc
It will be minimum 3 weeks before  ETCV will be listed on exchanges

That is why i think it is not scam
If ETCV will be successful than we can expect any kind of black PR  from mining companies as
ETCV will be possible to mine by ordinary person
It is also why i like his vision because it is like a comeback to Satoshi vision
Let's see how it will be

Of course, we are moving in a positive direction after understanding what they present on the website but my concern we don't see any information about the team and their desired goals. Vision accepted but people should keep on investing without knowing anything.
Pages:
Jump to: