Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eternal Token (XET) / Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies - page 3. (Read 21173 times)

copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
12/11 Newsy Update: We’re thrilled to announce that Eternal Token is live on BitUniverse Link! All the latest XET updates and news will now be directly available on BitUniverse! Follow us and you’ll never miss out.
copper member
What a surprise, +50% for today!
I have not seen such gain for a long time. What is the reason?
By the way, official website is down now.

Dear users, I believed our users and investors are thrilled seeing our latest development of Eternal Coin project.
copper member
11/09 News Updates: It is pleased to announce that we have submitted our application of Currency Exchange Logic to Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT).

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
What a surprise, +50% for today!
I have not seen such gain for a long time. What is the reason?
By the way, official website is down now.
Activity: 11
Hello,
I've found this partnership program and I was wondering if our project can apply for it? https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008707474-Coin-Developer-Partner-Program
It seems like a nice opportunity to me.
Best regards,
Andro
copper member
need traslation? i can help u translate it to Chinese.
hope your projects get success!

Hi user, kindly PM us about your detail.
Activity: 14
copper member
Hi, I have XET purchased recently. I am from India. So now what is required to recv. weekly dividend from the exchange fee ? I couldn't find a process document / website page that provide step-by-step details. Also i saw in social media that the dividend part is starting from 1st Oct 2018. Has it been started as planned or delayed ?

Thx.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for your support toward us.  As for the moment, XEC is having its system and wallet renewal and the completion date is scheduled on October 31st. Therefore, converting from XET to XEC is temporarily unavailable. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, but rest assured that we are making our system more user-friendly with this ongoing system and wallet renewal. Please do keep an eye on Atom Solutions news for more latest information and updates. Thank you.
copper member
Sooo.. This coin doesn't use blockchain to do anything? And it's a Ethash algo with PoW and there's no mining available? And you use centralized networks. Essentially it sounds like you're selling a internet run wallet with centralized coins. Is this something that bothers anyone else  Huh

Hello, let me answer your questions one by one.

1. Sooo.. This coin doesn't use blockchain to do anything?
Answer - Eternal Token (XET) is on top of the Ethereum blockchain and deployed using smart contract.

2. And it's a Ethash algo with PoW and there's no mining available?
Answer - Yes. this is proof of work which is written as smart contract on top of the Ethereum blockchain.

3. And you use centralized networks. Essentially it sounds like you're selling a internet run wallet with centralized coins. Is this something that bothers anyone else???
Answer - If you are referring to Eternal Coin (XEC), yes, the centralized coin allowed us to prevent and tracing back to any fraudulent transaction and cyber hacking which is necessary for our overseas remittance services.
copper member
I wanted to buy some eternal tokens in september but unfortunately i did not get any more. the question is - is it still worth to buy some? I think it's already too late. This can always be dangerous

Good day, I would totally agree, investing and trading has its risk but it's never too late to buy some tokens though. Every token/coin has ups and downs. Though September is already over, I can still say that it's worth buying some..
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I wanted to buy some eternal tokens in september but unfortunately i did not get any more. the question is - is it still worth to buy some? I think it's already too late. This can always be dangerous
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Sooo.. This coin doesn't use blockchain to do anything? And it's a Ethash algo with PoW and there's no mining available? And you use centralized networks. Essentially it sounds like you're selling a internet run wallet with centralized coins. Is this something that bothers anyone else  Huh
I am surprised as to how the token managed to accrue such marketcap amidst the bear market. There wasn't much promotion of the project nor a lot of people talking about it like they did NEX, Quarkchain, Edenchain, etc. and yet it got so such money.  I mam be pessimistic about centralized systems but who knows, crypto ecosystem can be so unpredictable most times
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hi, I can't understand that there is your project please explain can't translate the image how can I get some of your token?, thank you
Activity: 7
Sooo.. This coin doesn't use blockchain to do anything? And it's a Ethash algo with PoW and there's no mining available? And you use centralized networks. Essentially it sounds like you're selling a internet run wallet with centralized coins. Is this something that bothers anyone else  Huh
Activity: 3
Hi, I have XET purchased recently. I am from India. So now what is required to recv. weekly dividend from the exchange fee ? I couldn't find a process document / website page that provide step-by-step details. Also i saw in social media that the dividend part is starting from 1st Oct 2018. Has it been started as planned or delayed ?

Thx.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Any info about team members?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

The problem is I can't find any information on this coin who keeps growing on Twitter, Youtube or any other channels. So how we'd suppose to know if it is any good?

I guess Yakuza is pumping it  Grin
Activity: 9
This XET coin is presented as minable coin which is based on ETHASH protocol but there is no information on any mining pools. If there is any information on how to mine this coin either in pool or solo mode then where can I find the info.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Very strange. Very little social engagement, a very unclear value prop and it's now a top 50 coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The problem is I can't find any information on this coin who keeps growing on Twitter, Youtube or any other channels. So how we'd suppose to know if it is any good?

Pages:
Jump to: