Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eternal Token (XET) / Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies - page 5. (Read 21173 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
VERY IMPORTANT and ALARMING ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Please be advised that there are scammers existing on Twitter lately, do recognize that we are the ONLY and authentic XET official admin.
https://twitter.com/AdminXET
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
copper member
Activity: 164
So there will be a plans to open some airdrop, then which one that will available for AIRDROP, is it the XET or the XEC?
Or both will be available for airdrop?

Please be informed that XET is now already tradable on couple exchanges, so the airdrop period is over.
Activity: 56
The project is really impressive, such a multilateral exchange is simply necessary for convenient and safe storage of our coins.I think that such platforms should be developed, and we just need to support the team, and I think they will succeed with the implementation.
Activity: 56
Great project Great team! A powerful idea that will be widely published around the world, I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be at the top. Very interesting project Need attention. Good Ranking! Good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
So there will be a plans to open some airdrop, then which one that will available for AIRDROP, is it the XET or the XEC?
Or both will be available for airdrop?
Activity: 105
Unlike any other virtual currency, Eternal Coins can only be processed through the Eternal Wallets. This unique characteristic allows to split Eternal Coins into smaller bits.
Activity: 182
I read that if your electronic money is hacked can still be reversed, that is correct. If this is true then this is a revolution in the cryptocurrency. I am very eager to get CET
brand new
Activity: 0
 would like also to know once you finalised your content can we check the information of your team and linkedin profiles?
copper member
08/13 News Updates: It is pleased to announce that XET has officially listed on CoinGecko!! Stay tuned and start investing with us!!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eternal-token

thank you for sharing this!! Appreciate the efforts!
copper member
Activity: 238
08/13 News Updates: It is pleased to announce that XET has officially listed on CoinGecko!! Stay tuned and start investing with us!!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eternal-token
Activity: 150
Sounds good and fun.. I feel it will be one of the safest ways of private transactions.
Activity: 156
very interesting once the goals of this project. and I think many will be interested in this project.
copper member
8/17 News Updates: We are now at top 110 in CoinMarketCap !! Nothing is more exciting than getting XET into top 100! 
Stay tuned, beloved users

copper member
It's always a very potential project for the future. I hope you'll get a huge sucess.

Thank you for your blessing. Undoubtedly, we will keep trying to achieve our targets in coming future.
copper member
Good project with interesting concept . I think your project will be extremely popular. What is your future ? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?

Hello, thank you for reaching out, yes, of course we are having our eyes on translations, kindly let me know if you are offering what kind of alt language translating. We will be contacting you once we have the internal decision regarding it depends on our market users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!

I saw the command of this project on the site. but still did not understand what experience she has in this activity. so I think that first I will become familiar with the earlier the team was engaged and what it has already achieved, and then I will consider the perspective of the idea.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .

Hello, XET is not a mineable crypto currency. Hope this will address your concerns.

As the coin isn't minable, does that means it already 100% pre-mined?
So this coin will be using a PoS only?

Non mineable token are already issued in the market with declared number of units issued. In our case, it is 200 million unit.

THIS YET THEY HAVE A "MARKETCAP" DISPLAYED ON COINMARKETCAP(tokenmarketcap)Huh WHEN FAUCET?  Cheesy  LOL
Activity: 102
It's always a very potential project for the future. I hope you'll get a huge sucess.

this is the advantage of Eternal Coin, users can settle store payments etc. for a small fee. Then, 50% of the fee is distributed to the Eternal Coin holders every week.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: