Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eternal Token (XET) / Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies - page 6. (Read 21173 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Good project with interesting concept . I think your project will be extremely popular. What is your future ? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .

Hello, XET is not a mineable crypto currency. Hope this will address your concerns.

As the coin isn't minable, does that means it already 100% pre-mined?
So this coin will be using a PoS only?

Non mineable token are already issued in the market with declared number of units issued. In our case, it is 200 million unit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

Hello, XET is not a mineable crypto currency. Hope this will address your concerns.

As the coin isn't minable, does that means it already 100% pre-mined?
So this coin will be using a PoS only?
copper member

copper member
Up until now reading about the project still makes me wondering.
What is the reason behind the creation of this 2 different coins, what is the advantage on having those coins.
Reading over and over from this thread still not making myself clear.

Hello, in response to your question, XEC is a not blockchain. It's a centralized crypto currency being managed by authorized exchanges around the world that being regulated by SEC ( Securities & Exchange Commission ) where it allows a lot of advantages where a blockchain altcoin can't do. As one of the features, it can be tracked and reversed if something bad happened to the transaction such as cyber hacking or stolen.
There are still other features such as Value Division and DoT System, feel free to go through our XEC white paper via URL here to help you understand more regarding XEC. https://www.atom-solutions.jp/en/whitepaper/whitepaperver.2.0en.pdf
copper member
I am very interested in XEC, especially one of the features of Eternal Wallet is that users can transfer money to any recipient's phone number. So, I understand that the project must have partners who are technology development companies to ensure the security and safety of transactions?

Thank you for your interest! Yes we do have technology development for security and safety transactions especially when it comes to phone number transferring, we applied strict policies including KYC and etc to ensure our product is used in a proper way.
copper member
07/23 News Update: Good News! Eternal Token ( XET ) is officially listed and tradable on SistemKoin
Stay tuned, follow us and invest!

Activity: 658
Up until now reading about the project still makes me wondering.
What is the reason behind the creation of this 2 different coins, what is the advantage on having those coins.
Reading over and over from this thread still not making myself clear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am very interested in XEC, especially one of the features of Eternal Wallet is that users can transfer money to any recipient's phone number. So, I understand that the project must have partners who are technology development companies to ensure the security and safety of transactions?
copper member
copper member
08/13 News Updates: With great honor, we are very pleased to announce that Eternal Token (XET) is officially listed on CoinMarketCap!!
This will be one of our great milestones in our expanding innovation! Stay tuned for more updates!

copper member
07/12 News Update: Eternal Token ( XET ) has  officially decided to be listed on SistemKoin Exchange

SistemKoin Exchange: https://sistemkoin.com/
Trading Date: 2018/07/23
Trading Pairs: XET/BTC XET/ETH

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

copper member
07/19 News Update: Eternal Token ( XET ) has  officially listed on ranking site, Crypto Compare
copper member
Does the coin/token listed in those 3 exchange already?
If its not ready yet, can it also get listed on another exchange that perhaps better than all those 3 listed exchange.

I think you miss on other information about the exchange available for this coins, there are a lot of exchange listing this coins already.
Perhaps you can check again on the first thread.

It is our pleasure to have your attention on us. We will do our best to keep devloping.
Activity: 238
The positive response always flows in XET this is very influential with the development of XET, for the elaboration of this token is very potent and have a good future.
copper member
looks interesting!
scares that can be translated using a phone number. Do not leak funds?

Hi, XET is a decentralized virtual currency that can be converted with our centralized virtual currency XEC at 1:1 ratio. Therefore, we are able to track down any illegal movement on it and reverse the transaction upon its necessity.
Activity: 154
looks interesting!
scares that can be translated using a phone number. Do not leak funds?
Activity: 770
Does the coin/token listed in those 3 exchange already?
If its not ready yet, can it also get listed on another exchange that perhaps better than all those 3 listed exchange.

I think you miss on other information about the exchange available for this coins, there are a lot of exchange listing this coins already.
Perhaps you can check again on the first thread.
Pages:
Jump to: