Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eternal Token (XET) / Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies - page 7. (Read 21173 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Does the coin/token listed in those 3 exchange already?
If its not ready yet, can it also get listed on another exchange that perhaps better than all those 3 listed exchange.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
copper member
Eternal token is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Eternaltoken

Hi CoinRanker, thank you for the listing! Appreciate the efficient work very much! However, I found out the logo/image of our Eternal Token (XET) is not showing properly on your platform. This is the URL for our logo, kindly use it to update the image.
URL: https://imgur.com/exDPH7Y
copper member
I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .

Hi, XET is not mineable, it can be exchanged with centralized virtual currency XEC at 1;1 ratio. 
copper member
I'm sure if you succeed and you do not scam it will help many people in Asia. And how is the cash disbursement and what is the investment attractiveness?

We don't have cash disbursement as for the moment. To make it simple to be understood, when there is overseas or national remittance, there is user involves into the market to keep the token is circulating on the market.
copper member
I Saw an update regarding to the price of XET, it's literally From Lake to Moon Trend Smiley
I will going to buy in bulk and HODL it for a year Wink

It is glad to hear that you have been keeping your eyes on us from the beginning, this is just the start of our rising. Please stay tuned with us.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I'm sure if you succeed and you do not scam it will help many people in Asia. And how is the cash disbursement and what is the investment attractiveness?
copper member
i agree with that I believe that there is potential in this coin. It can be used for remittance globally and i'm planning to wait till its value is up to 1M!  Smiley

Thank you, we assure that this will be the best investment you ever made.
Activity: 4
I Saw an update regarding to the price of XET, it's literally From Lake to Moon Trend Smiley
I will going to buy in bulk and HODL it for a year Wink
Activity: 9
i agree with that I believe that there is potential in this coin. It can be used for remittance globally and i'm planning to wait till its value is up to 1M!  Smiley
copper member
Upon scrutinizing its other features/functions, I can really say that this coin is not just helpful but is also convenient to have for it can be transferred to other wallets instantly and can be tradeable with other currencies which is an advantage to those who usually travel or go overseas also. I can see that this coin has a big potential of expanding worldwide.  Smiley

Thank you, we strive to improve and build a best and convenient environment for our beloved users.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Vietnamese Translation Reserved
copper member
Does Eternal Coin have a dedicated tools to convert XEC to PHP and do we  get price alerts for changes in the price of XEC?

To convert from XEC to PHP, you will required to open a Eternal Coin Wallet via Token hub asia, kindly find the website from the main thread. Unfortunately, we don't have auto-notification yet in the wallet.
Activity: 37
 Chinese Translation Reserved
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Can do Russian translation when you need it
Илюxa дa чтoж c тaбoй нe тaк Smiley
Activity: 8
Upon scrutinizing its other features/functions, I can really say that this coin is not just helpful but is also convenient to have for it can be transferred to other wallets instantly and can be tradeable with other currencies which is an advantage to those who usually travel or go overseas also. I can see that this coin has a big potential of expanding worldwide.  Smiley
Activity: 38
This coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA
Activity: 9
I check their website at www.tokenhub.asia and i think this alt has a potential here in Philippines. For now its very affordable and with new updates for sure the value of both XEC and XET will increase.   Kiss
Activity: 1
Does Eternal Coin have a dedicated tools to convert XEC to PHP and do we  get price alerts for changes in the price of XEC?
Pages:
Jump to: