Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 11. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
sneze,i am just a new member here...so i am not a junior member but your contest rules states that i should be a junior member...

you can go ahead: I realized, that this rule not necessary, i'll drop it today

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
sneze,i am just a new member here...so i am not a junior member but your contest rules states that i should be a junior member...
legendary
is the video contest still open???and how many entries have you got till now...i  am planning to make one.....

great, you are welcome, I know from three groups working on a video and they requested,
 to give them more time, so I will change the the contest ending, you are not to late Wink
I am looking forward your work
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
is the video contest still open???and how many entries have you got till now...i  am planning to make one.....
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
C-CEX payouts are now working fine, as far, as i tested.
Also support answered within six hours, wile i was working with them, to resolve the withdraw-issue.
So i removed the warning, i had placed on the OP and suggest carefully begin trading there.
Report back if you are experiencing any issues, we are here to help.

Smiley have a great day and enjoy buying cheep Ethan Coins
Matthias

Thank you for the update. Great team, awesome coin.
legendary
C-CEX payouts are now working fine, as far, as i tested.
Also support answered within six hours, wile i was working with them, to resolve the withdraw-issue.
So i removed the warning, i had placed on the OP and suggest carefully begin trading there.
Report back if you are experiencing any issues, we are here to help.

Smiley have a great day and enjoy buying cheep Ethan Coins
Matthias

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
legendary
jep website is down, we are checking the server ....
Will be back soon  Wink

Activity: 492
This is what I see:

"An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx."
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why the website is down?

I've no clue why it is down, i will check with DEV.
Activity: 492
Activity: 589
I do not understand. My Wallet produced coins in 5 ETHAN and began again not mature Huh How is it Huh

try again, I can't understand you, sorry

At Wallet lie ETHAN. A day later they became mature. An extraction of 5 ETHAN. And again, all the coins are not mature. Again, it is necessary to wait for a day?

Yes, it is. Every POS coin has it. It's to incentivize holding coins.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I do not understand. My Wallet produced coins in 5 ETHAN and began again not mature Huh How is it Huh

At Wallet lie ETHAN. A day later they became mature. An extraction of 5 ETHAN. And again, all the coins are not mature. Again, it is necessary to wait for a day?
legendary

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
And there was silence ....  What's new dev ?  Smiley

I was thinking the same Smiley Programming cost time, so take advantage if people that are dropping the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
And there was silence ....  What's new dev ?  Smiley
legendary

ACCEPTED HERE!

beginning to get ETHANCOIN accepted for goods and services

while Jason is programming, I am busy, enabling and extending the possibilities, to use ETHANCOIN, to shop for goods and services.

1) use ETHANCOIN to buy (coin)logos and grafics

2) use ETHANCOIN to buy Joomla / Wordpress Websites, Search Engine & Social Media Marketing

and also Turnkey, 10.000+  Keyword optimizted Followers, Twitter Accounts (my Company)

If you are offering any goods or services, consider also ACCEPTING ETHANCOIN!                     

legendary
Any surprising news? seems the price is gonna be stable at 10sat soon. I wish I had sold my coins when it was 90sat.

i give you 40  sats Smiley
.... just kidding, because price is pretty staple a.t.m.
AND i already answered your question, did you ever read my answers to your (two) posts?
Here is one for your inspiration:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8891514
maybe we can expect an "surprising" contribution from you ...

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: