Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 39. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Yea this is ridiculous. I Skyped them...and all I got was a "Hello!" 4 hours later, but I wasnt near my comp. Theyre logged in now and I messaged them again...its been 7 hours...still nothing. My support tickets on C-Cex havn't been responded to either and its been almost 3 days. Sigh

Activity: 187
Guys, tell C-CZE normal market? they return the coin or not? who used to write in a support? helped?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
200sat

173sat

lol nice one
(back from bitcoinkonferenz)
btw, the first time I edited the skyrocket gif with a coin logo, that coin was a scam and dumped few hours later.
Hope this time will be more lucky Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Activity: 135
this is better, price is getting up again...  Wink

but still need to delete low orders.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
I'm withdrawing everything from C-CEX to my own wallet. C-CEX support sucks.

be careful!
made 3 test withdraws today -> coins deducted from wallet but no coins received, no answer from support for more than 10 hours -> sucks

I was lucky, it went smoothly.
delete all orders below 200sat !!!! Don't sell below that!!!
I'm not intended to sell below 200!
But you know people like low profit, because of them you stay with a bunch of nothing, and they go out with their 10% gain.

I know, but they don't know that they loose much more. They droped price with theirs low orders.
Bring the orders up! You will see what you get! - Coin with great price and profit!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

be careful!
made 3 test withdraws today -> coins deducted from wallet but no coins received, no answer from support for more than 10 hours -> sucks
legendary
I'm not intended to sell below 200!
But you know people like low profit, because of them you stay with a bunch of nothing, and they go out with their 10% gain.
Activity: 589
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
  Those who bought at 150-160 sat ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
I would say, have a look at PRO too, more i cannot say Cheesy
legendary
Guys, this is the first time I go to take a shower and when I come back I find a coin I own rose!
136!! Crazy!
Yea this is ridiculous. I Skyped them...and all I got was a "Hello!" 4 hours later, but I wasnt near my comp. Theyre logged in now and I messaged them again...its been 7 hours...still nothing. My support tickets on C-Cex havn't been responded to either and its been almost 3 days. Sigh
Oни ceйчac пepиoдичecки в cкaйпe, тoлькo чтo тpeтий paз зaшли.

Oни лeнивыe cyки . Я нaдeюcь, чтo oни нe yкpacть нaши мoнeты
I do not understand, they do not respond at all. they stole coins or return them?
Activity: 560
In short funny, I caught just in Skype support service On-seh, the day they wrote me Hellow, and now no response came, but I had them distribute posts so that they can see them, and went after the latest in a minute. I wonder if they will now deal with the update of the purse at the C-seh or not. Just as it is ridiculous turns, as if they are hiding.

Pages:
Jump to: