Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 43. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
I 8:00 ago concluded from the C-Cex, while there is an error:
2014-09-02 01:41:11 Withdrawal error ETHAN wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 134608.52285294 ETHAN.
Support is still not answered, they skype off.
You have same problem with cryptoholic11
Yes, that's right, I read. The worst thing is that tech support is not there. No one answers or chatting or in the ticket or on Skype.
What about your coins? You receive it?
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Really guys anybody send plz some Ethan on Faucet adress. Im not have any Ethan coins now(((/
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
I've been lost lately Smiley What are the latest hypes or request by investors? I will give away 1,000,000 Ethan coins to someone that can give some good ideas AND DEV completed his idea by adding it to Ethan coin. 1,000,000 Ethan coins is close to 1 BTC, so i believe it is worth thinking of it. And don't say multipool or Android wallet as they are already busy with that Cheesy
Lol give me that million and i tell you few nice ideas))) Lol i need it))) Really placebo))))
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've been lost lately Smiley What are the latest hypes or request by investors? I will give away 1,000,000 Ethan coins to someone that can give some good ideas AND DEV completed his idea by adding it to Ethan coin. 1,000,000 Ethan coins is close to 1 BTC, so i believe it is worth thinking of it. And don't say multipool or Android wallet as they are already busy with that Cheesy
legendary
Very interesting:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8633217

That i call some innovation, or at least a plan to innovate Smiley
legendary
Time to get Ethancoin on Cryptsy too.

https://twitter.com/klinthoufy/status/506693257448132608

Would be nice to trade it directly in dollars:)
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
2014-09-02 01:41:11 Withdrawal error ETHAN wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 134608.52285294 ETHAN.
Yes, that's right, I read. The worst thing is that tech support is not there. No one answers or chatting or in the ticket or on Skype.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 187
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Why is volume of this coin rising? Is there something big coming?
Active dev.Community start make some noise. More ppl come here and have interest to that project))) Whats coming exactly we can see soon. But price is low now its one of a reason to try it.why not?

'Lost' a lot of coins at C-cex. Don't trust them. Some RVC I transferred never arrived at Bittrex. Shady mothas.
Im too have any problems with withdraw but they return all on my balance. Not so fast but return))) But on Crypsty im have a ticket more then 10 days. And very strange answers i here from support.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Active dev.Community start make some noise. More ppl come here and have interest to that project))) Whats coming exactly we can see soon. But price is low now its one of a reason to try it.why not?

'Lost' a lot of coins at C-cex. Don't trust them. Some RVC I transferred never arrived at Bittrex. Shady mothas.

Yea Im still waiting on my EthanCoins i transferred over from c-cex. Support hasnt responded to any of the tickets either.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

MultiFaucet.tk
MultiFaucet.tk provide now Block Explorer and Faucet.
Join us!

Plz keep Faucet live. Donation adress for Faucet : EUT1V7R19wWZc7kdrJDEA6G4rUESuzcZLp
legendary

And still ONLY 72 sats!!! Unbelievable!!!

Edit: I had a chat with DEV about the SuperNet Core, if it can be interesting to add Ethan on it.

You can only join the SuperNet Core if your coin has something special to offer like a new function that other coins don't have.

That isn't the case with Ethan.

This is not the case with Ethan yet... there are a few options on the table.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
I transferred fund from c-cex to bittrex a couple hours ago, and I dont see anything in my bittrex wallets, not even a pending deposit/cofirmation. Can anybody help please?
You see on C-Cex withdraw info,?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

We never talked with placebo about anything related to SuperNET, his/her post is purely speculative.

All talks about SuperNET are highly confidental and we cannot say anything at this moment. Please don't ask about SuperNET.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I transferred fund from c-cex to bittrex a couple hours ago, and I dont see anything in my bittrex wallets, not even a pending deposit/cofirmation. Can anybody help please?
Activity: 121

It is a top secret thing as to the identity of a coin being added to the CORE. The SuperNET has to be able to lockin the recent trailing price, this assures investors of not being charged for the value of SuperNET. If this lockin to the past price is not done and the "jl777 effect" boosts the price of a coin, then it all becomes much more difficult. People will be less likely to sell at the past price, etc. Also this is a test of the coin's representatives. If they all start blabbing about this before it is a done deal and it is easy to see the price effect so this is the proof of the leak, then it is like a confidence is broken. this is not good, and I think unless there some extremely good justification would disqualify a coin. So for anybody trying to pump a coin from this, it will only assure non-inclusion. Beware of anybody that is trying to convince you it is some sort of done deal about joining the core. The only time you can rely on this is if I am posting an announcement. Anything else is someone trying to get your coin disqualified!

Again, beware of anybody who is not me that says a coin will be included in the SuperNET core. At best he is trying to pump your coin, at worst he is dooming it to never being allowed in the CORE. I am counting on all the communities to enforce selfdiscipline. The cause we are fighting for is not to make some few extra BTC, it is to create a new world where money is freely usable and by extension we all have the freedom to pursue our lifes without some govt telling us what we can do, watch, behave, etc.

James

Pages:
Jump to: