Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 41. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
It got nothing to do with Ethan... but if you want to support me with being able to have GRK in the pump list then you are always allowed to vote on it ... Smiley

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

Im receive mail yersterday))) Ty)) Because im forget about it lol))

Pitty that Ethan is not listed Smiley Should really give a huge boost to the coin price.
Looks like a Piggy wants to fly))
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It got nothing to do with Ethan... but if you want to support me with being able to have GRK in the pump list then you are always allowed to vote on it ... Smiley

Pitty that Ethan is not listed Smiley Should really give a huge boost to the coin price.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

legendary

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! IS C-CEX UPDATED WITH THE LATEST WALLET? CAN THAT BE THE PROBLEM?

@C-CEX,

Are you using the latest wallet? I know that Ethan has communicated the release of a new wallet but maybe it was miss by c-cex.
2014-09-01 14:46:48   Withdrawal   -153475.68880851 ETHAN to EeERXaCCBw6crYHDYnLPcAQLgejyXxjzXf (7deb77c30db127fa033264b8e6dd1005502fed9b91bbcad54bc1900c0110d5db)

I led out on September 1, so it is not wallet.

Let me check with c-cex ....

Any news about this? It's not funny any more. Is C-Cex going down the drain? No reaction in chat, in Skype, at support ticket!?! WTF?
I have another problem on thier trollbox i cannot use Russian version. Type of fond is unknown for me lol))) I want to make some noise about that. Only Ethan have a same problem or its a tottaly problem of exchange? In anyway its a shit point of support which not even give some explaine about situation more than 24 hours/

Im still waiting for my coins. My tickets are still waiting reply and their skype is offline. I did speak with a mod in the trollbox and they told me that the support staff is on a 24 hr vacation across country, whatever that means. Other people in the troll box said they had the same problem, and c-cex always remedied the matter, so thats a good thing i guess.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Russian thread is ready and UP now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767208.new#new

russian translation is good Cheesy Doubled check by my translator Wink
But Ty))) Are you not know Russian placebo?))))

I know Russian :p
Пpиcoeдиняйcя)))
 address in wallet" : "EQpvAS3553NTH3EhPxZ3BGijpWJUf2qfp7",
"compressed public key" : "v5Qpp2AjHk8QDAQaNmg4mRUxkixFWz4ME7xpWjiHQHwJ"
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
My coins in dedicatedpool.com cannot be extracted please help me what time can be extracted from the Failed to update your account:, Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation
Same a problem.like on C-Cex? They are not upgrade wallet
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! IS C-CEX UPDATED WITH THE LATEST WALLET? CAN THAT BE THE PROBLEM?

@C-CEX,

Are you using the latest wallet? I know that Ethan has communicated the release of a new wallet but maybe it was miss by c-cex.
2014-09-01 14:46:48   Withdrawal   -153475.68880851 ETHAN to EeERXaCCBw6crYHDYnLPcAQLgejyXxjzXf (7deb77c30db127fa033264b8e6dd1005502fed9b91bbcad54bc1900c0110d5db)

Any news about this? It's not funny any more. Is C-Cex going down the drain? No reaction in chat, in Skype, at support ticket!?! WTF?

Im still waiting for my coins. My tickets are still waiting reply and their skype is offline. I did speak with a mod in the trollbox and they told me that the support staff is on a 24 hr vacation across country, whatever that means. Other people in the troll box said they had the same problem, and c-cex always remedied the matter, so thats a good thing i guess.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

@C-CEX,

legendary
we're rising very good! go on!

Indeed, but we will have some moves back lower too.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
we're rising very good! go on!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My coins in dedicatedpool.com cannot be extracted please help me what time can be extracted from the Failed to update your account:, Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation
legendary
Look how thin buy side is Wink

Good point, but look how much has been bought at BUY, the people that were mining at 4 sats etc, already dump all their coins, the average price of  Ethan to make profit is already increased to 50 sats, at least i believe. 20M coins traded out of 67M coins, to make it easy that is already 1/3 of all coins. 1/3 of all coins were bought above 50 sats, that means that the average is already 17 sats for sure, in case that the other coins were bought at 0 sats, Out of the 1/3 coins maybe 50% was bought at 80 sats, so that means average price is already 23 sats, if the other 2/3 were bought at 0 sats, so i believe a average price of 50 sats has been paid for Ethancoin, IF IT IS NOT MORE. This is something very good, as the dumpers are gone, they took their profit, and now Ethancoin has no reason to get dumped again, unless something terrible is happening. And yes, it can hit 50 sats again for sure, but check the volume when it hit 50 sats.... Just one big innovation release will bring Ethancoin to the moon. All value is now in hands of DEV, if he can deliver something brillant, then a lot of people will be rich, and people who has dumped the coin will regrat the days that they dumped. On c-cex i was able to buy millions of coins at 5 sats or so, that i call a investment:)
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 868
Look how thin buy side is Wink
legendary
Russian thread is ready and UP now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767208.new#new

russian translation is good Cheesy Doubled check by my translator Wink
Pages:
Jump to: