Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 40. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Anyone else got this from C-Cex?

Withdrawal error. ETHAN wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 25000 ETHAN. Please, wait and check if You receive Your coins (Your history will be update with TxID later). If not - please, contact Support

I opened a trouble ticked and left a message in their skype.

Several people reported that here. I have the same. Filed a ticket, no response so far :-(

^yes i had the same problem! :\
Activity: 127

I had the same but the transfer to my wallet was successful despite the error message.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Withdrawal error. ETHAN wallet did not respond with TxID on withdrawal of 25000 ETHAN. Please, wait and check if You receive Your coins (Your history will be update with TxID later). If not - please, contact Support

Several people reported that here. I have the same. Filed a ticket, no response so far :-(
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
this coins looks really good

Indeed, all the dumpers should be gone. As almost 40M coins has been traded out of 67M coins and traded with a price above 50 sats.

awesome news i cant wait to see where this goes
legendary
Activity: 1120

Indeed, all the dumpers should be gone. As almost 40M coins has been traded out of 67M coins and traded with a price above 50 sats.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Wow ethan is going up, from a few sats to double digits
Activity: 70
please dump a little, i want cheap ethan
Activity: 61
Just wait for on first page.
legendary
/\ETHAN >>>> PUMP !!!!  Grin   99satoshis
Teлeгeнeтикa? )))) Интepecнo интepecнo)))

Cheesy

But still Ethan is looking strong. It is certainly not a coin that hit bittrex got pumped and then dumped. There was no pump at all on bittrex, and there was no dump at all. It hit Bittrex at around 100 sats, then move a little lower to 48 sats as min. and then we move up a little at 120 sats, and now back at 90 sats. So pretty stable, not huge dumping or pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Teлeгeнeтикa? )))) Интepecнo интepecнo)))
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
It got nothing to do with Ethan... but if you want to support me with being able to have GRK in the pump list then you are always allowed to vote on it ... Smiley

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

Im receive mail yersterday))) Ty)) Because im forget about it lol))

Pitty that Ethan is not listed Smiley Should really give a huge boost to the coin price.
Looollll You see that)))) Dump in one minute lol Shiby)))

Indeed Smiley That guy that bought at 50 sats will be very sad, someone dumped all his coins at 40 and destroy the pump Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin He wait that star moment for sell so long))))))  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  how much 2 or 3 or more BTC he dropped to 45 sat at first?
legendary
It got nothing to do with Ethan... but if you want to support me with being able to have GRK in the pump list then you are always allowed to vote on it ... Smiley

Pitty that Ethan is not listed Smiley Should really give a huge boost to the coin price.

Indeed Smiley That guy that bought at 50 sats will be very sad, someone dumped all his coins at 40 and destroy the pump Cheesy
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Soon new market appear on first page on Bittrex)))
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
In very good position of the price now/
Pages:
Jump to: