Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 57. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When you check how much people are paying for clustercoin.... 10,000sats for 3,5M coins, then that is 500 sats for 70M coins Smiley

ClusterCoins reserved for ICO: 3,500,000 CLSTR (~9% of total coins)
ClusterCoin ICO price: 10,000 satoshi = 0.00010000 BTC
ICO success criteria: at least 20% of max amount sold in the ICO, i.e. at least 700,000 CLSTR
Finally some good news....

Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat wallet should be finished today!! I'm doing the final testing, so if everything works well, then we are in a  good condition.

A new marketing leader has been appointed. He will be paid 500,000 Ethancoins, that is basically 50% of all pre-mine coins. The payments is happening is 5 steps, he already received the first 100,000 Ethancoin to start a marketing campain, redesign the website, etc.

If people feel like donation some coins to the donation address so that we can continue increasing services and increase the group of people working on Ethancoin then please go ahead:

EehxDqpjhPW2i8Cw2TdNjARiY9msUQWQws

Currently Ethancoin is worthless, so it is in the best interest of all people to increase our team. Some more updates will come later in the evening.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i was strugling to make a small buy wall on CCex, just to have visual , but someone, just sold more then 1M coins for 0.15btc.  Nice.

What is nice about that one? did you buy?
Yes i bought some coins befor 1M dump occured, i just wanted to help, but people people ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i was strugling to make a small buy wall on CCex, just to have visual , but someone, just sold more then 1M coins for 0.15btc.  Nice.

What is nice about that one? did you buy?
i was strugling to make a small buy wall on CCex, just to have visual , but someone, just sold more then 1M coins for 0.15btc.  Nice.
what's going on with Stealth Addresses and Anonymous chat ?
legendary
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
no worries didn't got it wrong
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey, Thank you for your effor and work, my remark was only a design related question. Your idea is very good and - imho - very useable to promote ETHAN.
Thats why it should be an example.
Was just the Page Screenshot with a rand code.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, but not in line with the new face, made by new marketing manager. Isn't it?
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
@Dev
What about this idea for your PR ppl.
Give out some "Promo"-Cards with 10 ETHAN on it.

Could be an image quick & dirty like this

Then they give in the Promo Code and their adress and get the 10 ETHAN.
Another option is to make this a direct paper wallet, but then with other ppl knowing the passphrase, they should move it to their own wallet anyway. :-)

If you like the idea, I can do the scripts in the backend to handle this by Monday/Tuesday.

That's a terrific image, nice work!
@Dev
What about this idea for your PR ppl.
Give out some "Promo"-Cards with 10 ETHAN on it.

Could be an image quick & dirty like this

Then they give in the Promo Code and their adress and get the 10 ETHAN.
Another option is to make this a direct paper wallet, but then with other ppl knowing the passphrase, they should move it to their own wallet anyway. :-)

If you like the idea, I can do the scripts in the backend to handle this by Monday/Tuesday.
legendary
Ethancoin to the moon  Grin I expect 100sats when it hit bittrex.
but now he is online, let's see ...

@xboxmanners  - that will not do the job, do not be naive, nobody is.

I've added a new marketing leader, and he will promote our coin in a way that i hope that it will be a huge success. This is also the reason why we are running behind with the Stealth Addresses & Anon chat. Together with the 2 days that i lost because of illness.
but now he is online, let's see ...

@xboxmanners  - that will not do the job, do not be naive, nobody is.
Maybe actually releasing stealth addresses and anonymous chat would create some buzz?  You said those would be released two days ago, now supposedly it is coming today.  Still nothing.
Dev hasn't been online at all today.

Correct, i was ill yesterday and the day before yesterday. So sorry about that. i will give you a update later today.
Activity: 97
Maybe actually releasing stealth addresses and anonymous chat would create some buzz?  You said those would be released two days ago, now supposedly it is coming today.  Still nothing.
Dev hasn't been online at all today.
Activity: 462
Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat will be released today.
Is this released or not yet ? We need this...
Pages:
Jump to: