Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 60. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WTB - 5,000,000 coins for 0.50BTC, PM me.

Ok, lets make it a little more fair.

WTB - 5,000,000 coins for 1BTC, PM me. Offers can be completed in pieces of 500,000 coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I thought about that 2 or 3 coin launched past days and they are in the bittrex. How did it happend? They are spent money for the listing?
legendary
WTB 10 million 1 BTC

I think we both has to adjust our targets Cheesy Ethan hit 20 sats, so it should already be 2 BTC for 10M Smiley  And with the Stealth Address & Anonymous chat i think not a lot of people will sell below 50 sats.
Activity: 868
legendary
WTB - 5,000,000 coins for 0.50BTC, PM me.
legendary
100 SATS SOON!!!! ANONYMOUS CHAT, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

DEV is still around after 11 days!!! That is already a good sign too, if he want then he could just ran away with IPO momey, and dump his pre-mine coins , but no!!! He is still around and working!!!! Support this poor guy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sent a request to Allcoin to add Ethancoin, not the biggest exchange, but still when you check what MONA can do. 25BTC in trading volume... That is 8 times our marketcap  Cry

IMHO Allcoin good, but smallest than C-Cex, and usually it is used for for starting, however ETHAN has started on C-Cex.

With the Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat feature coming soon and with a increasing community (don't look like people abandon the coin) we should be moving in the right direction, also some pretty nice volume now. And a lot of buys at the ASK side, so were certainly moving in the right direction. Because of POS, people can only buy coins on the exchange...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sent a request to Allcoin to add Ethancoin, not the biggest exchange, but still when you check what MONA can do. 25BTC in trading volume... That is 8 times our marketcap  Cry

IMHO Allcoin good, but smallest than C-Cex, and usually it is used for for starting, however ETHAN has started on C-Cex.
legendary

Still no confirmation from Bittrex, but if our Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat is live then i believe we are very close to get listed!!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Someone just bought +1.7M coins on c-cex. Just hit 9 sats. Lets try to get us on the hotspot list of c-cex!!!

Still no confirmation from Bittrex, but if our Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat is live then i believe we are very close to get listed!!!

You should focus on development and hire someone for PR.

If you develop something, people will buy.

5 sat for a 60million coin is very cheap

We are busy with implementing Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat!!!!!
Activity: 868

You should focus on development and hire someone for PR.

If you develop something, people will buy.

5 sat for a 60million coin is very cheap
Please retweet : https://twitter.com/CryptoGiveaway/status/498568424625152001

To continue supporting our coin to move to a bigger exchange.
Sent a request to Cryptsy to add Ethancoin to their voting list. With a NIST5 coin we have a good chance to get listed. Better then those millions of X11/X13 coins.
Third attempt to get us listed on bittrex...
Pages:
Jump to: