Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 52. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
is this the right ABI?

[{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"addr","type":"address"},{"name":"state","type":"bool"}],"name":"setTransferAgent","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"mintingFinished","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"addr","type":"address"}],"name":"setReleaseAgent","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"mint","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"mintAgents","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"addr","type":"address"},{"name":"state","type":"bool"}],"name":"setMintAgent","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"upgrade","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_upgradeMaster","type":"address"}],"name":"UpgradeAgentEnabledToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"upgradeAgent","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"releaseTokenTransfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"upgradeMaster","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"getUpgradeState","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"transferAgents","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"released","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"canUpgrade","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalUpgraded","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"releaseAgent","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"agent","type":"address"}],"name":"setUpgradeAgent","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"master","type":"address"}],"name":"setUpgradeMaster","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"string"},{"name":"_symbol","type":"string"},{"name":"_initialSupply","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_decimals","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Upgrade","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"agent","type":"address"}],"name":"UpgradeAgentSet","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]

Under the balance uint256
Why can't I edit 151?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
there is a lot of ETH going around with all this ICOs, hopefully this turns out good enough!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi everybody!
Sorry for stupid (?) question, but where can I buy Ethbitz? I'm getting quite interested in the project.
Thx in advance.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Where is their slack channel?
I don't think anyone posted it yet.
I tried to connect to SONM this morning but there was nobody on the channel just myself. Roll Eyes

I might be wrong but I think you would have to shoot a PM to the OP in order to get an invitation for slack.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I'm on https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts

adding 0x807b9487aaf00629b674bd6d02e4917453bc5939

Open up MyEtherWallet to the contract tab and paste in the current Ethbits address 0x807b9487aaf00629b674bd6d02e4917453bc5939, you’ll also need the ABI / JSON interface which we can copy from the Contract ABI section on Etherscan (make sure to copy the whole text exactly), now click Access.

also put the ABI codes and Clicked ACCESS

below appears Read / Write Contract

which should I chose then for the function?

setTransferAgent
mintingFinished
name
approve
totalSupply
Transferform
and so on.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I tried to connect to SONM this morning but there was nobody on the channel just myself. Roll Eyes
I am trying to help you to find it, But I cant scroll up to get it. Just ask it here mate,
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@EthBitsChatroom
That is the telegram group. They are very active there.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas.

hi mate..

i suggest when sending etb on exchange like cryptopia, try to have your gas being set at 100,000. with this, it will no longer says that execution failed because of out of gas. that is what i did when i send my tokens.

I'm just updating my contract in MEW.
Activity: 704
Leave it as 0 and all will be fine Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
I did everything as described on MEW, when I click "Write" I get this window:

http://imgur.com/a/MNPWT

Do i have to paste my token balance in there as well?
Activity: 448
Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas.

hi mate..

i suggest when sending etb on exchange like cryptopia, try to have your gas being set at 100,000. with this, it will no longer says that execution failed because of out of gas. that is what i did when i send my tokens.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Activity: 700

Instruction isn't so clear. Someone should rewrite all these instruction. Whoever wrote such entry, you could try doing like this

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

Much easier to read and follow.
Activity: 447
World peace
I read the translation and do not fully understand.

Those who have ETB tokens on cryptopia.co.nz
Will the administration update them?
Or I need to do some self manipulation?
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Shocked when will Cryptopia resume ETB trading? Was trading earlier today, but now halted last 90 minutes or so...

Oh, okay I see the token is in a brief maintenance period. I took a screenshot of the explanation:
http://anon-f.com/5918a8456b13fe68
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 424
Hello, Anyone knows about the update or anything develop of this project ?? the plan is too long and so that the price is very low.

The plan is not "too long", it's being realistic.   If you think a platform can be stood up, tested, and adopted like the claims of shit ICO's people have thrown money at recently, you may want to move along.

This will take time, but the dividend payout will keep everyone patient Wink
Activity: 201
Hello, Anyone knows about the update or anything develop of this project ?? the plan is too long and so that the price is very low.
Activity: 195
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Etb is going down.It is good time to buy but I want to get some updates on where the project stands.I think without any news,price will not pump again.
I saw this and I love coin that pays with dividends. Definitely good time to buy mate. I wonder how the price can come up when they bring the platform up already. Smiley

You were right, it was time to buy but I didn't find where to buy it and now it's a bit late :/

The price just pumped more than 500%   Grin

Holders rule !
Activity: 700
They wrote on twitter that they're working on itrade platform and that the beta of ethbits local is doing well.

https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/874520121506758656

Well there you go.
ICO investors I guess can be the first in the doing the testing of the platform. If the platform works swiftly, its going to be a breakthrough for us who just want to copy trades of  successful traders Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: