Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 56. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I trying set GAS limit 250000 to send ETB token to cryptopia, and send was successfully
100k gas is sufficient.
I just sent successfully to cryptopia with such amount gas.

Waw it was list in cryptopia. Good news, still waiting for list in a big exchange like bittrex or liqui. Hope dev will make it in bittrex.

Though Crytopia is far better than EtherDelta, but I think this is just a fist step towards being listed on another bigger exchange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Hi, when will you distribute the signature bounty? Thanks.

I saw you have yours already, check your wallet. Seems an easy $3K for you and I would assume you'd dump it to cryptopia soon. I find it interesting the price hasn't dip really below $2 for a long time when the project hasn't show anything of a development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I trying set GAS limit 250000 to send ETB token to cryptopia, and send was successfully
100k gas is sufficient.

Waw it was list in cryptopia. Good news, still waiting for list in a big exchange like bittrex or liqui. Hope dev will make it in bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
It has already been distributed.You should immediatly contact mt jamal the campaign manager.Check out bounty thread for instructions on how to claim your bounty
No. Jamal has nothing to do with signture bounty. Ethbits dev are the one who responsible to send signature bounty to all their participant and they already did that. It seems too late for someone if he is still want to claim now
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It has already been distributed.You should immediatly contact mt jamal the campaign manager.Check out bounty thread for instructions on how to claim your bounty
Activity: 306
Activity: 812
100k gas is sufficient.

Thank you your information,i will try Set 100k GAS
Activity: 658
100k gas is sufficient.
How much in ETH is 100k gas?

I tried to send out from my wallet last night but could not.
Says I needed more than 0.01ETH to be able to even send with 2500 gas attached to be able to send it from myetherwallet to the exchange wallet.
You could just reduce the gas price. That way it would be cheaper for you. On MEW there is a slider at the bottom to set gas price. I think its around 21 standart. You can easily go much lower.
Activity: 574
Omg, ico is over, i am too late to participate in Ethbit .. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Price on coinmarketcap has been corrected http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Its not just $3.08. I don't think someone who just have few btc are going to go all in to ETB unless the project is already accomplished well. I haven't really saw someone making a review about the ethbits exchange.
The volume is still ridiculously low, this currency needs a real exchange.
So where are the devs now?Are they doing something to get it on bigger exchanges?Do they have slack?Where can they be contacted?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
100k gas is sufficient.
How much in ETH is 100k gas?

I tried to send out from my wallet last night but could not.
Says I needed more than 0.01ETH to be able to even send with 2500 gas attached to be able to send it from myetherwallet to the exchange wallet.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Price on coinmarketcap has been corrected http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Its now just $3.08. I don't think someone who just have few btc are going to go all in to ETB unless the project is already accomplished well. I haven't really saw someone making a review about the ethbits exchange.
At last it has been corrected already, Community is going crazy at the fake price because someone wants to control it by buying the last transaction at eth delta at that price. Be carefuk guys, dont be fooled easily.. Check the market, not only CMC.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Its not just $3.08. I don't think someone who just have few btc are going to go all in to ETB unless the project is already accomplished well. I haven't really saw someone making a review about the ethbits exchange.
The volume is still ridiculously low, this currency needs a real exchange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Its now just $3.08. I don't think someone who just have few btc are going to go all in to ETB unless the project is already accomplished well. I haven't really saw someone making a review about the ethbits exchange.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Wheb Crowdsale have ended? :O I did miss that...

it ended around 3 weeks ago on may 15th
Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Wheb Crowdsale have ended? :O I did miss that...

it ended around 3 weeks ago on may 13th
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
When did crowdsale end? :O I did miss that...
Activity: 306
I really wish that ETB would rise to $256 USD but I do not really think it is possible at all.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
100k gas is sufficient.
Activity: 336
Receive my coin. Just waiting for this coin list on big exchange. Dev said in two weeks it will be list on another exchanger.

Yes, we are hope the ETB coin will be listed on big exchange
like Bittrex or Poloniex. We just be patient about that, I believe we will can get more benefits.

Yeah just waiting for dev give us a good news about echanger. Distribution is very fast so i hope list for exchanger is fast too.
Pages:
Jump to: