Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 53. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So, where should we take some update from devs?
Website isn't update yet!

If I'm wrong, correct me please, I think I saw a telegram group link. I don't know it's an offical one. If it's offical, you can join in there and ask developers about your questions.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
They wrote on twitter that they're working on itrade platform and that the beta of ethbits local is doing well.

https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/874520121506758656
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I think they already said it here in the forum that they will only publish updated on email. If what you want to know is about the development of their exchange, you can also check them on slack. Someone from the team however should update the users here though.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
"Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas."

I get this message when I try to send the ETB back to exchange, I've only get 1 ETB in my wallet at the moment, and 0.01 ETH is way higher than 1 ETB now, that means this 1 ETB is wasted if I don't use this wallet any more, right?

Send some ETH to that address because you will be using it more than you can imagine. If you are going to be investing to tokens using the ETH blockchain, you will be using that wallet of yours. You will also need to have ETH in there so you can send some tokens.
Activity: 5
"Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas."

I get this message when I try to send the ETB back to exchange, I've only get 1 ETB in my wallet at the moment, and 0.01 ETH is way higher than 1 ETB now, that means this 1 ETB is wasted if I don't use this wallet any more, right?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Etb is going down.It is good time to buy but I want to get some updates on where the project stands.I think without any news,price will not pump again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy
Anyway, I wonder how you guys store the tokens if you are not leaving it on exchange? Yeah, this is a newbie question, I know, I'm a newbie, if you can point me the link if it is already answered somewhere, that'd be appreciated, THX.

Yeah you are dreaming on the price, but it seems that 10-100$ per etb, will be reasonable for a couple of years of holding. Still worth investing than putting it on banks. I have already answered your second question way before some pages on the post, I'm glad someone help you and repeat it again.
Do some way as well, to help other people, so we will have a good community.
Activity: 602
We all are discussing about possible pump but has anyone heard any news from devs lately?No coin can go up unless the devs are active.Look at Ark,Komodo etc their dev always keep in touch with community
I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy
Anyway, I wonder how you guys store the tokens if you are not leaving it on exchange? Yeah, this is a newbie question, I know, I'm a newbie, if you can point me the link if it is already answered somewhere, that'd be appreciated, THX.

myetherwallet.com is your best option. you can download its files so you can use the wallet locally on your computer to which you don't have to go online to use the wallet. also you can use the wallet to all ERC tokens so ;long as you can set it the contract address.

Thanks, I created a wallet with the downloaded zip file from myetherwallet.com, sent 1 etb from exchange to my wallet, and in my wallet I added ETHBITS custom token with the address 0xc2921ea1c150405ef952f73952f37fa2746168d8.

However, in my wallet token balances, ETHBITS is zero, even though by clicking "Tokens (Ethplorer.io)" under Transaction History, I can see that the transfer is done successfully.

So, what am I missing?

hi mate, have you followed this?

1. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939
2. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
3. In the Decimals field type: 12

try to make a custom token again and see if you can already see your ETB

Great, I can see it now. So I used wrong address to create custom token.
THX a lot!
Activity: 448
I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy

myetherwallet.com is your best option. you can download its files so you can use the wallet locally on your computer to which you don't have to go online to use the wallet. also you can use the wallet to all ERC tokens so ;long as you can set it the contract address.

Thanks, I created a wallet with the downloaded zip file from myetherwallet.com, sent 1 etb from exchange to my wallet, and in my wallet I added ETHBITS custom token with the address 0xc2921ea1c150405ef952f73952f37fa2746168d8.

However, in my wallet token balances, ETHBITS is zero, even though by clicking "Tokens (Ethplorer.io)" under Transaction History, I can see that the transfer is done successfully.

So, what am I missing?

hi mate, have you followed this?

1. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939
2. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
3. In the Decimals field type: 12

try to make a custom token again and see if you can already see your ETB

So, what am I missing?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I can see dumpers in action, I believe most of the impatient investors are taking their profit in USD, the price will sure go up again and those that truly believe in the project willl be adequately rewarded
don't worry they are the investor who invested 50$-100$ something. soon it will pump to a good price.
Well,
I have invested $300 on Ethbit & then its price is dump & dump. that's why i am looking forward to pump of ethbit likely. l believe it will pump very soon.

they are not going to pump the token. its too early for that an the team are waiting for ETH's price to spike over and over before they will begin the development of the exchange. the exchange they are about to be creating is somehow advance but then it will take months before the final release of it. so if you are going to dump yours, do it now or someone else will do it for you and leave you holding those worthless tokens for months or even years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I can see dumpers in action, I believe most of the impatient investors are taking their profit in USD, the price will sure go up again and those that truly believe in the project willl be adequately rewarded
don't worry they are the investor who invested 50$-100$ something. soon it will pump to a good price.
Well,
I have invested $300 on Ethbit & then its price is dump & dump. that's why i am looking forward to pump of ethbit likely. l believe it will pump very soon.

Yes, I also invested about $100 but sad because of the price drop to about 50 k satosi, whereas when the ICO price around 200 k, let's pump this coin and see the price more than 200k again.
copper member
Activity: 728
Well,
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy

Activity: 868
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
i am too late to participate ,but i will buy some in market. just waiting for some good news

try buying on cryptopia. someone is dumping it even until 66k sats then someones pumping it until 155k sats.
those who have rode the wave and bought that 24hr low is just so lucky, already doubled the capital.

Haha dude, i only registered to quote this!

I was the one who bought for 66k sat. I was like wtf is going on, since i knew 5 usd was ico price, i placed order while thinking never ever i will get them for this price, i was showering, came back and order completed.

Placed some more orders to catch some dumpers, i think ethbits will do.

Cheerio

E: @Nelson, jeah its still trated on cryptopia, but i dont like this exchange, my money does not feel rly safe there. Hope bittrex will add ethbits. I have same problem with bytecoins. Bittrex dont support

IndiaMikeZulu in da house! We are Australian Ethereum geeks with a long interest in P2P, so we wanna check out Ethbits.

And Cryptopia? Although it's not a big exchange, I've been trading on it for ages -- Unobtanium and GRS -- and never had any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: