Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 73. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is it me, or all ETHBITS website are down or closed or unreacheable ?!?!

hummm.... strangely after my comments, the site seems to be up again... wannacry ?!
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
 ETHBITS ICO COMPLETED.  
Total supply 1.634.690 ETB 
Signature company - 3%= 49041 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Despite several false accussations and predictions, Ethbits has successfully completed the ICO.
Now lets watch how they deliver.
yeah despite on this, the only remaining thing is to wait for at least 2 weeks, or exactly on May 27, when they distribute the tokens itself. After that, I think this trolls will be jaw-dropped that they miss a nice train.

some of them didn't really missed the train. i think some of them bought too after seeing how limited the supply was. its only 1.6 million tokens are available in the market, a whale can entirely own all these tokens himself if he wants to and seemingly own the whole project and the revenue it will sent to holders. this could be you best investment once it succeeded.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Despite several false accussations and predictions, Ethbits has successfully completed the ICO.
yeah despite on this, the only remaining thing is to wait for at least 2 weeks, or exactly on May 27, when they distribute the tokens itself. After that, I think this trolls will be jaw-dropped that they miss a nice train.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
 ETHBITS ICO COMPLETED.  
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Thank you all for your participation in the crowdsale it has been a confirmed success. We will now start security audits on the token and then upload the Eth wallet to Ethbits Local and go live in the UK. We will aim to do this as soon as possible. As agreed bounties will be paid on the 27th. We are working on a site support button but until then you can still catch us on the site chat ico.ethbits.com

Ethbits iTrade has already begun and we will be hiring extra developers in the coming months in order to stay on target. Again thank you for the support we will focus on building great platforms for the participants. We will establish a way to keep the participants updated on a monthly bases but in the mean time we will send emails to the subscribers on www.ethbits.com.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Are you Serious?,  still no comment from mainTEam Member approx. 24hours after ICO Ends  Angry , something like , "thank you to all participants this will be our next step the upcomming days"...  and so on.  

Or... thank you for your money (idiots) bye bye have a good life,  that would at least be friendly, too.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 27th Ethbits local starts, which should be interesting to see this project take the next steps.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Missed out on this,
Reminds me too much of the crypto securities i once invested in,
Good luck though
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
When ETB will be tradable on any exchange and added to CoinMarketCap.com?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is very good amount at what this fund raising campaign finished little time ago. Team has a good amount of money to shape the features and develop the way they want to do. Ethbits can bring much better platform than already existing on market. i will keep following the development in future as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
And it's done.
Yes and I even sent some ethereum right at the last minute.
don't think it arrived in time though. Undecided
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
And it's done.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Successfull ICO, still funds are boosted on the last day, good going ethbits, long live, we hope to see the development of this project. Too many reasons to HODL ethbits for good. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
ah last two hours. i hope the rest will join the ICO. it collected the necessary funds for the revenue sharing still, i think we can consider this ICO a successful still. this mean its not an over bought token and will be bought be fellow investors  when released.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
There are only 8 hours until the end of ICO.

Raised: 13502.00 ETH

Issued: 1287353.2082882165 ETB

Participants: 772

where i can find more info about particifation?
https://ico.ethbits.com/
There are only 2 hours until the end of ICO. The last chance if you want to invest.
Activity: 406
There are only 8 hours until the end of ICO.

Raised: 13502.00 ETH

Issued: 1287353.2082882165 ETB

Participants: 772

where i can find more info about particifation?
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm surprise that ethbits did well in their ico considering that there's an ongoing scam accusations and many are giving this project negative feedback maybe because of the full marketing support and ethbits dev addressing the issues as it comes.
I think you are confusing Ethbits with ethbits.net.Please check op to see that both are different.Ethbits is a legitimate project.
Pages:
Jump to: