Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 68. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
where does our bounties will be receive?
is it to our eth address we gave? where we can see your payment to us?
thanks?
Yes you will receive it in your eth address. There is still no distribution yet.I hope we get our bounty as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just now filled out my details for the twitter bounty and I do hope that this project takes off like wildfire. I will check out the ETHBITS exchange as well and looking forward to seeing everything progress as planned. I am generally a long term holder as I like to see my assets appreciate.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
where does our bounties will be receive?
is it to our eth address we gave? where we can see your payment to us?
thanks?
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Has anyone received the bounty?Why is it taking so long.I think there should be some update by ethbits as to why it has not been distributed yet

I did not receive the coins yet.
Has anyone received the bounty?Why is it taking so long.I think there should be some update by ethbits as to why it has not been distributed yet
Activity: 728
A large amount collected during sales. When will the first exchanges be? The developers should not have problems paying the fee for the addition.

I hope we will hear some great news about the listing on good volume exchange while this coin has such a low supply so all investors will make nice profit.
Activity: 437
A large amount collected during sales. When will the first exchanges be? The developers should not have problems paying the fee for the addition.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
what's wronh here?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I've been watching this Project for a while now, it seems that it's legit and the people that invested in this will receive a huge payout if they plan on holding their coins for a little bit.

I wonder what Bitcoin Exchange is going to list this coin. Right now it's on Etherdelta though there is not that much people trying to use that site atm to get other Altcoins compared to websites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I think YoBit might list this coin first.
Yeah it is very very legit, can't wait for the opening to buy some more ethbits!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I have also followed this for a bit, and have also invested in the ICO so naturally I am biased in favour of this going well. But during the recent bull run of BTC a lot of non initiated people were trying to get bitcoin and were struggling. If this helps them acquiring BTC more easily, it's going to be great! And I am not talking about people with well connected banks - these are people in Latam mostly that were struggling to get BTC easily.
Activity: 891
I've been watching this Project for a while now, it seems that it's legit and the people that invested in this will receive a huge payout if they plan on holding their coins for a little bit.

I wonder what Bitcoin Exchange is going to list this coin. Right now it's on Etherdelta though there is not that much people trying to use that site atm to get other Altcoins compared to websites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I think YoBit might list this coin first.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hi All we are just preparing for paying the Bounties and then will start trading later today on www.ethbits.com. We are still waiting for an exchange but it will come.
We are sending out updates via email as and how they happen do if you get change go to ico.ethbits.com and subscribe to the email at the bottom of the page. Its the best way to stay up to date.

Hi
I correctly understand. Today will be start distribution the signature bounty?

Yes, I hear in the telegram that today they are going to distribute the bounties to all members who participated in the Signature campaign and Twitter bounties.

Only those? And other bounties like translation bounties won't be sent out today? They said all bounties would be paid today.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Hi All we are just preparing for paying the Bounties and then will start trading later today on www.ethbits.com. We are still waiting for an exchange but it will come.
We are sending out updates via email as and how they happen do if you get change go to ico.ethbits.com and subscribe to the email at the bottom of the page. Its the best way to stay up to date.

Hi
I correctly understand. Today will be start distribution the signature bounty?

Yes, I hear in the telegram that today they are going to distribute the bounties to all members who participated in the Signature campaign and Twitter bounties.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

Hi
I correctly understand. Today will  start distribution the signature bounty?
Activity: 784

Today is the pay day for your participants who  joined your past campaign which is Ethbits. Does your bounties for the participants
will be receive it today? thanks.

Thanks for the update.I hope all bounties are distributed in time
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Congrats on the successful ICO Ethbits, can't wait to see what's coming, hopes are high  Smiley

Yes, the completed their ICO which is very successful and today they are going to share the bounties to people who took part in their ICO promotion. But I want to clear one thing Ethbits is sharing any dividend to the holders who holding the ETB.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Email received:

Dear Users,

Ethbits is currently working hard to integrate an Ethereum wallet on www.ethbits.com and starting the initial structuring of Ethbits iTrade. We do realise some people will feel uneasy with the silence but we are working hard to get the development optimised to deliver on time.
We will be sending regular updates via email initially and when our team grows we will start a blog detailing all the current activities and short term goals.
So far the token has been distributed and you can find these the following ways:

MyEtherWallet

1. Click Send Ether & Tokens
2. Enter private key
3. Click the button: Add Custom Token
4. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939
5. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
6. In the Decimals field type: 12
As soon as all the above steps are done, ETB tokens will be added for viewing and usage, and all the transactions made will be displayed

MIST and PARITY:
To see balance of an account you should do like this:

1- Go to Contracts Tab (If it is not there enable it in Settings)
2- Click Contract you already watch or add it then choose it.
3- Under balance Of click on address
4- click on address you want to see it's balance or enter it.
5- Click on Query
6- You can see it's balance without Decimal corrections there.

To transfer your tokens to another account you should do like this:

1- Go to Contracts Tab (If it is not there enable it in Settings)
2- Click Contract you already watch or add it then choose it.
3- Click on "execute"
4- in from account, Choose the account you want to transfer from.
5- in function to execute, choose transfer
6- in to address choose destination address.
7- in value choose the amount you want to transfer (Please pay enough attention to Decimals, Send very small amounts to be sure)
8- Click on "post transaction."

We are currently set to open trading of Ethbits Local 27th of May and so far you can buy and sell ETB on Etherdela exchange.

We will keep the community updated but we recommend if you want the latest info to join our telegram channel https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

Regards,

Matthew Rodbourne

Tel: +33 (0) 65 13 31 457
[email protected]  | More information ico.ethbits.com

I can see the custom label for ETB though I don't have any coins within my address yet, is anyone else having this issue?

Is the ETB balance supposed to be there already or do I have to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: