Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 72. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Dear OP, how to get about twitter bounty? I see in the twitter bounty Mr. Jamal said that details to claim twitter bounty in here. Thanks
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
They mentioned they would go live May 27th, and distribute the token. Something about undergoing audits etc.
9 days and counting.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
When will Ethbits bounty release ?
And how to add Ethbits to MEW ?
contract address ??
ticker ?
decimal ?

Thanks

Yes waiting for the update from them regarding bounty payouts, before ICO they keep on responding and after ICO everybody will keep silence without announcing anything. At least they need to mention that we are working in the background. Waiting for the update from the company about listing, bounties etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
When will Ethbits bounty release ?
And how to add Ethbits to MEW ?
contract address ??
ticker ?
decimal ?

Thanks
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
No news is good news?
Activity: 306
Congratulations for the ico, waiting for exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Ratio of my transaction  76.9 ETB / 1 ETH
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
just no news since the end of the ICO....

I just read on reddit that EthBits Tokens will be available on your ether address 2 weeks after ICO ends. You can check your ethibits balance on https://ethplorer.io/. Just enter your transaction id.
Activity: 358
I hope they can get this to the exchanges soon enough, I am very interested in buying this coin, Sadly, I missed the ICO.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
No news on their website either.
legendary
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
I joined in this ico and it has been running long and when it started for counting bounty?
Activity: 602
good luck glad I got in at the last minute!

is the ico still open?
No it closed a couple of days ago.
I suggest Ethbits team should edit the title with CLOSED to prevent someone mistakenly sending funds.It will also prevent everyone asking if it is open.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
I'm really sure this project will go further and further, if team doesn't run away xD

It's a good opportunity to spread awareness about the growing importance of cryptoworld in the real economy. (:

I'm glad to partecipate!
Activity: 658

is the ico still open?
No it closed a couple of days ago.
Activity: 154

is the ico still open?
Activity: 272
legendary
Ok... everything is pretty calm here.
Waiting impatiently for news ! Wink
Activity: 159
Hi we will confirm this in the coming days we are working on getting the token audited 1st. will keep you updated ASAP.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Despite several false accussations and predictions, Ethbits has successfully completed the ICO.
Now lets watch how they deliver.
yeah despite on this, the only remaining thing is to wait for at least 2 weeks, or exactly on May 27, when they distribute the tokens itself. After that, I think this trolls will be jaw-dropped that they miss a nice train.

some of them didn't really missed the train. i think some of them bought too after seeing how limited the supply was. its only 1.6 million tokens are available in the market, a whale can entirely own all these tokens himself if he wants to and seemingly own the whole project and the revenue it will sent to holders. this could be you best investment once it succeeded.
Actually, its not possible for a whale to own it all, because for sure the price on the market will adjust drastically that will not let him to buy all.

Is it me, or all ETHBITS website are down or closed or unreacheable ?!?!

hummm.... strangely after my comments, the site seems to be up again... wannacry ?!
The site of ethbits maybe down now because of update, but the ICO site of ethbits showing all the total raised is online and never down. Just wait for two weeks, that's all that matters, and we will see if they will fulfill all the developments, which most likely they'll do.
Pages:
Jump to: