Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 5. (Read 40707 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3833 -u -p c=ETHF

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/ETHF

support: Discord

wallet pool: fZFKxBXUud91T84NYszKkmhdGWs2P6CBXg
Activity: 116
Only problems with the coin. The announced new exchanges are also absent since February.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Holy shit this coin has it really bad. At first, as with every project out there, we all try to support new projects and give the best we can, but unfortunately people only care about money at the end.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I really feel bad as this scenario is the worst for a miner like me who has very less hashrate but again. It's life I move on.
Activity: 7

Dude, don't panic =) Pool work right now!

not panicking just asking.
do you know other pools for mining?

Sorry man! I thought you say, do not ask.
Activity: 162

Dude, don't panic =) Pool work right now!

not panicking just asking.
do you know other pools for mining?
Activity: 7
copper member
Activity: 84
Why you name Ethereum with not Ethash algo? Does it support smart contracts? Because that's real future
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
ekze, stop spam, please. Respect users and use normal font
It is you who should respect your miners. Longest chain had the most work, no one cares on which fork exchanges ended up.

We will no longer support ETHF coin, as there is a big chance that the same may happen again. We have asked for compensation for the miners who has mined ETHF and basically believed and supported their coin and the response was negative.

Read the official BSOD Pool statement here: https://t.me/bsodnews/585
new wallet is stuck at block 54399, so how to I fix this? I already re-index the chain.

also which pools are available for mining?
ekze, stop spam, please. Respect users and use normal font
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
ETHF dev just announced that the longest chain will not be respected and basically everyone who mined this coin for the last week is screwed, as there was 0 hashrate on the "official" pool. There has been no coordination or communication from the dev since the problem has been known. This is not the first time that this coin had a split as well, due to the poor code. Pretty much everyone who mined this coin was doing that on BSOD Pool and other pools on "unofficial" chain. That chain is longer by ~500 blocks. Dev choose the chain that he liked more, because exchanges turned out to be on the other chain, so he decided to cut his losses that way.  By all blockchain rules, if there was no foul play (which there wasn't) the longest chain had to be considered official.
ok great.

I downloaded the new wallet and re-index the chain, is that enough?
Dear Community!
We've released an update to fix the blockchain splitting. The update is available at the link - https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.3.2
Please update your wallets.

We've supported the official chain as the only legit one. All the chains that do not correspond to the official one are discarded as forks.
Graviex and CryptoBridge use the official chain. All funds on exchanges are safe and not affected by the split. We strongly recommend using the official node list when configuring your wallets! Please don't use alternative node lists, as this will lead to the inability of working with ETHF.

can you contact bsod pool and notify them about this issue and the fix?
BSOD's admin already knows about update
Dear Community!
We've released an update to fix the blockchain splitting. The update is available at the link - https://github.com/ethereumfuture/ethf/releases/tag/V1.3.3.2

We've supported the official chain as the only legit one. All the chains that do not correspond to the official one are discarded as forks.
Graviex and CryptoBridge use the official chain. All funds on exchanges are safe and not affected by the split. We strongly recommend using the official node list when configuring your wallets! Please don't use alternative node lists, as this will lead to the inability of working with ETHF.

can you contact bsod pool and notify them about this issue and the fix?
Dear Community!

with bsod, the developers are saying that is on the wrong chain but did not explain why even though has the highest number of miners.
Also there was no communication to the pool to stop miners from mining as usually is done on this cases.

Any words from developer should explain the situation and fix the issue.

Which chain is the correct one and why since many miners are on the wrong one??
Why they select one chain over another?
bsod pool in the most block mined pool, so why not using this one?

Activity: 43
whats wrong with the pool?
Syncing problems?

Sync from zero, add these addnodes to your conf file:

So i would advice people to stay on the original chain, like most others.
Here you can see if you're on the original chain: http://explorer.ethereumfuture.net

Smiley

are you one off the developers?

No he isn't. He shouldn't be telling ppl what chain to use because he doesn't know.

We need to wait for the developer. However, he has not responded to the forking issue since Saturday.

Maybe the coin is abandoned? No one knows!

C.

ok that's what I thought.
I agree with you that the developers should manage this issue in a better way.
Also before chosing which chain is the correct one, they should contact all the available pools to stop the mining.

Anyone has direct contact to the developers?
Pages:
Jump to: