Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 16. (Read 40707 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dear friends!
The 2nd round of the airdrop lasts for 3 days now. During this round we faced the failure to fulfill the terms of participation in the airdrop and even an attempt to trick us and get multiple awards by the same user.
Unfortunately we could not get the planned number of valid participants (at the moment there are only 76 of them) and we decided to stop the round.
All valid participants will receive their reward within a few hours.
The appeals of the rejected members are not accepted because they did not comply with the rules of the airdrop.
The funds remaining from the 2nd round will be distributed in the upcoming rounds.
We will provide you with the details on the start of the 3rd round in a few days.

list of participants - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vma6Tfv2P2oXumAT3lahTf3j1dwsIwg1VRcTlKFSzmA/
Activity: 3
Hey everyone! What do you think of Ethereum Future in general? What are the main advantages and disadvantages?

Pros: fast transactions, anonymity, high MNs revenues, low prices for MNs.
Cons: low trading activity, high miners rewards, the coin is listed only on one exchange.
Activity: 9
Hey everyone! What do you think of Ethereum Future in general? What are the main advantages and disadvantages?
Activity: 42
How many masternodes are currently there?

There are 90 masternodes in total at the moment. You can check all the masternodes statistics on our website: http://ethereumfuture.net/.
How many masternodes are currently there?
Dear friends!
Please add your ETHF address to the airdrop form, not ETH address.
If you add ETH address you cann't get reward
76 valid airdrop participants for now! Well done! Join the airdrop and suggest your friends to do the same. This way we can make it go faster! We will provide all the details on the ongoing round in this thread.
I don't know where you listed the winners, but I think I won. Thanks for the airdrop Smiley)

Thanks for taking part in the airdrop.
With such an active participation of people in the airdrop end wait six months? Can finish already, the rest transferred to other rounds?

Today we will decide how we plan to continue the airdrop.
Activity: 17
I don't know where you listed the winners, but I think I won. Thanks for the airdrop Smiley)
Our project has no relation to the Ethereum.
Activity: 15
I am curious too.. There should be some connection or there can be some legal repercussions involved.. just sayin'
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
I only care about the name, Do you have any relation to the ethereum or their community because the name associates to it?
In addition, the project looks interesting.

I think that aside from the reason that he is an Ethereum fan, there is no relationship
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I only care about the name, Do you have any relation to the ethereum or their community because the name associates to it?

I agree with this, to me name sounds bit of grandiose, why not simply "Futu" or something else.
Activity: 14
Activity: 51
With such an active participation of people in the airdrop end wait six months? Can finish already, the rest transferred to other rounds?
Activity: 8
What is the total coin supply?
Dear friends!
We are thinking of listing on on some other exchanges that were have not included in the list announced on the roadmap (the listing on the exchanges included to the roadmap is still in our plans, we are working on this). We would be glad to get some feedback on this idea from you.
What exchanges would be the best for our coin (NOT from the TOP-30 exchanges)?
Please share your suggestions in this thread.
We are interested in exchanges with the possibility of listing via the community voting.
Looking forward to your ideas!

Cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: