Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 19. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dear friends!
The number of participants almost reached 100 people. Those who want to take part can still make it.
To join airdrop read rules and fill form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEHyRBdxJWm9DXIWyKWt5yTMUsuqeJy9ifsSbOstW0lR3yNg/viewform Please, ask your questions in this thread
Activity: 69
Hi devs!
I joined airdrop, bought coins, filled form.. But where can i see my status?
Hi Kassel!
Link participants table will be available when the round ends
Ok, will wait..
Hi devs!
Hi Kassel!
Link participants table will be available when the round ends
Hi devs!
So far 2 airdrops have been performed in less than a week, their script seems pretty elaborate, but the airdrops are pretty fast and do not leave much time to negotiate coins in the exchange and get them at fair price, you intend to keep the airdrops so next, or will you hold them at some point?

I do not see them as Airdrop.
Airdrop does not require too many conditions.
Do not confuse airdrops and charity. The aim of the airdrop is not to give out money to everyone who wishes. Airdrop is a promotion. This is a way to attract new people to the project and raise interest in the coin. Will you interested in a coin, the price of which will fall to the floor, after a mass free airdrop? I think not Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
So far 2 airdrops have been performed in less than a week, their script seems pretty elaborate, but the airdrops are pretty fast and do not leave much time to negotiate coins in the exchange and get them at fair price, you intend to keep the airdrops so next, or will you hold them at some point?

Is airdrop, or Initial Negociation ofering,  Grin But the Team need a form of monetizy a coin. this is a good start and a good initial price

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Dear friends!
Our 1st round of the airdrop was spoiled by a flood of fake accounts. We were not ready for such a situation, so as a result only 32 participants out of 720 scheduled winners could receive the award.
But we have learned a lot from this case, so in all the upcoming rounds we will conduct the review of the participants in real time so that the necessary number of winners is reached in any case.
In addition 6880 ETHF remained from the 1st round. We believe that it would be right to distribute them in the upcoming rounds starting from the 3rd round. And that’s the moment when we need your help.
We can increase the reward for the participants of the airdrop or we can increase the number of participants and leave the rewards unchanged.
Please help us to make a choice. Your opinion is very important to us.
You can vote in our official Telegram group https://t.me/ethereumfuture.
We’re also waiting for your opinions regarding the distribution of the fund in this topic
Let's increase the number of participants!
Dear friends!
Our 1st round of the airdrop was spoiled by a flood of fake accounts. We were not ready for such a situation, so as a result only 32 participants out of 720 scheduled winners could receive the award.
But we have learned a lot from this case, so in all the upcoming rounds we will conduct the review of the participants in real time so that the necessary number of winners is reached in any case.
In addition 6880 ETHF remained from the 1st round. We believe that it would be right to distribute them in the upcoming rounds starting from the 3rd round. And that’s the moment when we need your help.
We can increase the reward for the participants of the airdrop or we can increase the number of participants and leave the rewards unchanged.
Please help us to make a choice. Your opinion is very important to us.
You can vote in our official Telegram group https://t.me/ethereumfuture.
We’re also waiting for your opinions regarding the distribution of the fund in this topic
EthFuture, ofc dude Grin
I've been with you guys since your first post.
Mined somewhere over 30, but i boggled registering proper adress.. This is the only acc i have on bitcointalk, so if u dont help me, i'm screwed  Huh
As i see, your status is valid
Activity: 15
EthFuture, ofc dude Grin
I've been with you guys since your first post.
Mined somewhere over 30, but i boggled registering proper adress.. This is the only acc i have on bitcointalk, so if u dont help me, i'm screwed  Huh
I used my wallet adress, on which i have 30 + eth, and when it came to passing, i just got a message that my thing is empty.. I tried replacing to miner wallet address but it was too late, you guys called no on such mistakes. I am a bit of a newb, so bare with me  Roll Eyes
Have you read the description of the form?
"Your ETHF (Ethereum Future, not ETH) wallet address. You MUST HAVE 30 ETHF or more on THIS ETHF ADDRESS. Please, check your address by blockexplorer before filling this form"
I used my wallet adress, on which i have 30 + eth, and when it came to passing, i just got a message that my thing is empty.. I tried replacing to miner wallet address but it was too late, you guys called no on such mistakes. I am a bit of a newb, so bare with me  Roll Eyes
Hey guys.. so i kinda screwed up mu wallet adress and i have to check with you.. Can you help me pls? 30+ ethf standing by, i want in on this Smiley
I don't understand you Sad
Hey guys.. so i kinda screwed up mu wallet adress and i have to check with you.. Can you help me pls? 30+ ethf standing by, i want in on this Smiley
Activity: 37
ETHFuture, will I have time to withdraw the coins from crypto-bridge to join 2nd airdrop?
The coins came in 3 minutes
where is table of participants?
link will be available when the round ends
Activity: 10
where is table of participants?
Dear friends! We remind that the 2nd round of our airdrop is already on. You can see rules and registration link at start post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethf-ethereum-future-powpos-masternodes-nist5-2961515
Pages:
Jump to: