Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 18. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I have seen projects that used ethereum lok chain and named the bitcoin before but in this case it looks like turned back. I will check the bounty subject tomorrow, if I don’t forget. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What is the main difference between any other existing coins with same pow/pos algorithm? It there any practical application for this coin. Thank you!
What is the main purpose of your coin.  Which real life problem it will solve or it's just another coin to make you rich?
Thanks for the question!
The key feature of Ethereum Future is opportunity to invest in projects with high profitability. This means that after the start of forming the superblocks, the masternodes owners will receive a reward not only for the network support, but also the revenue from the investments and also take part in the investment process, starting with the choice of the project for investing by voting, monitoring the investment plan implementation and distribution of rewards among all the project participants.

What projects are you planning to invest?
The projects will be selected by voting. Any masternode owner will be able to offer a project. Most likely the projects with a high ROI will be chosen

How to do you want to invest? Do you want to ask people to send you ETHF coins to invest them?
Please, see rewards distribution in start post.
From block 144001 10% of the reward will be charged to the formation of superblocks. From these superblocks, investment funds will be formed
Activity: 15
What is the main difference between any other existing coins with same pow/pos algorithm? It there any practical application for this coin. Thank you!
What is the main purpose of your coin.  Which real life problem it will solve or it's just another coin to make you rich?
Thanks for the question!
The key feature of Ethereum Future is opportunity to invest in projects with high profitability. This means that after the start of forming the superblocks, the masternodes owners will receive a reward not only for the network support, but also the revenue from the investments and also take part in the investment process, starting with the choice of the project for investing by voting, monitoring the investment plan implementation and distribution of rewards among all the project participants.

The projects will be selected by voting. Any masternode owner will be able to offer a project. Most likely the projects with a high ROI will be chosen

How to do you want to invest? Do you want to ask people to send you ETHF coins to invest them?
Activity: 9
Dear friends!
We are thinking of listing on on some other exchanges that were have not included in the list announced on the roadmap (the listing on the exchanges included to the roadmap is still in our plans, we are working on this). We would be glad to get some feedback on this idea from you.
What exchanges would be the best for our coin (NOT from the TOP-30 exchanges)?
Please share your suggestions in this thread.
We are interested in exchanges with the possibility of listing via the community voting.
Looking forward to your ideas!

https://coinsquare.io/
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future
Thanks for the question!

Activity: 8
Thanks for the question!

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future
Thanks for the question!
Activity: 42
If not, can I dig mine?

Could you please specify what you mean by this?
Activity: 42
Dear friends!
We are thinking of listing on on some other exchanges that were have not included in the list announced on the roadmap (the listing on the exchanges included to the roadmap is still in our plans, we are working on this). We would be glad to get some feedback on this idea from you.
What exchanges would be the best for our coin (NOT from the TOP-30 exchanges)?
Please share your suggestions in this thread.
We are interested in exchanges with the possibility of listing via the community voting.
Looking forward to your ideas!
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Can I take part in the air drop activity now? Do you have to have 30 ETHF in your wallet? If not, can I dig mine?
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Activity: 56
Vietnamese Translation Reserved
Activity: 26
Will we see the table with bounty campaign members? And when we will see it? Thank you Smiley
You guys are good fellows! Considering that all trade tends to the bottom, you are doing very well!
Thanks for support
Activity: 19
You guys are good fellows! Considering that all trade tends to the bottom, you are doing very well!
Activity: 69
Guys, I want to buy a masternode while the price of a coin is low. What is the profitability of the masernodes now?
Look at http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
$27 daily... Cool, i like it Smiley
Guys, I want to buy a masternode while the price of a coin is low. What is the profitability of the masernodes now?
Look at http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
Activity: 69
Pages:
Jump to: