Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 29. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What services does the Ethos project offer to its users other than a multicurrency wallet for storing cryptocurrency? What cryptocurrency can be stored on the Ethos wallet, what are the advantages of your wallet compared to other wallets?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It's a very convenient electronic wallet. Indeed, a safe and convenient wallet is needed to help us manage more and more tokens and coins.

I hope that he is and will be in practice, but at the moment we still can not evaluate it live or do you already have a working prototype? As I understand it, it will be provided after the conclusion of all partnerships, but for now the price has grown a bit and keeps steadily around $3!

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
what is  the diference betwen Ethos  and Utrust ? Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Good morning guys, any word when the refund will be given for those who attended the ethos summit in Rhode island
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
It will be interesting to see how everything progresses from here on in

With Ethos now having two very very big competitors coming out of the wood work, Hoardinvest and CryptoCurve will bring some very healthy competition to the table moving forward.

A little let down on the constant delays, Will fiat integration be available right away or is this something ETHOS hasn't started on yet?

Rumour is hoardinvests app will be getting released next month and they haven't even had their TGE yet

But fact is that Ethos is far ahead from its competitors but I think competition is healthy thing which bring a lot of benefits for all people. Ethos is still great platform which will get leading position into this era because it is doing great job to raise awareness and make involve more people into this project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
It will be interesting to see how everything progresses from here on in

With Ethos now having two very very big competitors coming out of the wood work, Hoardinvest and CryptoCurve will bring some very healthy competition to the table moving forward.

A little let down on the constant delays, Will fiat integration be available right away or is this something ETHOS hasn't started on yet?

Rumour is hoardinvests app will be getting released next month and they haven't even had their TGE yet
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Your project is really catchy. It’s implemented and presented quite well. Have you heard about the traders contest on one platform? They promise good money, tokens and much more. If you're interested, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34381778
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
It's a very convenient electronic wallet. Indeed, a safe and convenient wallet is needed to help us manage more and more tokens and coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
This Dev Diary is surely is interesting way to keep the development in your sight. I have just checked the work of last three days it is impressive already. I will be saving this page to have direct access as things are entering in very serious phase. I really don't want to miss any single update now from here.
yes and i think the developments are going very fast. dev team is working hard in the project
and i think in this year ethos community will see great updates on the project and contributes will be very happy after great announcements
i think end of April will very good for ethos. good work ethos team keep it up
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Cmon Shingo whats going on?Its been so long since you said wallet is coming.I mean market is in great condition now.Whats with this diary,we want wallet.I am waiting from July last year since the ICO.Pls
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This Dev Diary is surely is interesting way to keep the development in your sight. I have just checked the work of last three days it is impressive already. I will be saving this page to have direct access as things are entering in very serious phase. I really don't want to miss any single update now from here.
Activity: 46
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!  I’m looking forward to joining in
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
As we enter the Universal Wallet homestretch, we'll be publishing a dev diary with short updates and snippets and we'll also post entries here.  You can see the first few updates here. https://www.ethos.io/ethos-dev-diary/
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Very good selection of news resource for the study. Thank you for the information, perhaps I will learn all of his spare time over a cup of tea.
In general, if you just say, right now is probably all of the projects have prospects for the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I love the airdrop system that Ethos is implementing to get people to start to get familiar with their wallets. They have taken all the right steps to get the Ethos wallets to as many users as possible.
Activity: 2
I have a questions, Ethos is signed up for many airdrops with many tokens when their wallet goes live. Does this mean if I have registered for the new wallet I will be recieveing all the token drops??

Yes. Unless otherwise specified in the email that is issued informing about the airdrop.

I didn't receive an email what is the airdrop? Thanks

Airdrops are tokens/coins that we receive for free. Several tokens/coins creators do this under some conditions. Ethos will give airdrops from several partners (others coins/tokens) for those that make a preregistration to Ethos Universal Wallet. I dont know all about the conditions needed. I don't know if you need to buy some Ethos tokens in advance (I dont think so). Maybe pre-registration is all you need to be eligeble to the airdrops. So, when you create the Wallet (not possible now) several coins will be added to your wallet for free. in the following link you will find all you need (I guess), including the registration form: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
check this news about Ethos summit Recap 2018
https://www.ethos.io/2018/04/17/ethos-summit-recap/
and i don't heard about ethos is airdrop some
today price 2.46$ and its 2.2% down today its okay but i think soon it will gonna boom up
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I have a questions, Ethos is signed up for many airdrops with many tokens when their wallet goes live. Does this mean if I have registered for the new wallet I will be recieveing all the token drops??

Yes. Unless otherwise specified in the email that is issued informing about the airdrop.

I didn't receive an email what is the airdrop? Thanks
Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There is the post on Reddit that tells there wont by any delay on the fiat gateway: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethos_io/comments/8c375r/do_not_fall_for_the_fud_posts_fiat_gateway_has/.

And this thing is huge. It totally goes for the mass adoption. Imagine whats gonna happen when even your granny can take a phone and buy some crypto in few seconds!

But yeah. It will take a lots of time. Country by country. And I hope there wont be any big regulation problems from the governments.

I think this is ruddy awesome news and I am so looking forward to having my ETHOS wallet with all the nice free coins coming from the aidrops as well. I think this is going to be a great way to get normal folks into crypto and I think once the ETHOS wallet is out we will be able to get our family and friends into Crypto much easier than it has ever been in the past. I have my niece now who wants to do work in crypto full time like me and she wants me to teach her, so having one day an ETHOS universal wallet will make it much easier for both of us in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: