Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 31. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Next up for Community Airdrop – Viewly! Pre-Register for Ethos Universal Wallet and you’ll be eligible to have some VIEW tokens airdropped to your new wallet once you create it! Sign up at  https://buff.ly/2IPkdEq  and stay tuned for more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
it's very interesting what will happen to the course after launching the purse. now everything is so bad in the whole market, that I think it will not have an effect

In the current market, one should not expect strong movements, perhaps a green candle with a rapid decline to current positions, but after the mood in the market changes the growth will be very large. Now there is another chance to buy those who have not sung in their time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does anyone know that exact date of the Ethos Wallet release? I am very excited to use it, I wish it had the fiat gateway right away, but I know they need to work with the banks and stuff to get that process started, hopefully towards the end of the year or beginning next year.
Activity: 155
it's very interesting what will happen to the course after launching the purse. now everything is so bad in the whole market, that I think it will not have an effect
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Is there a list of supported coins, and are there plans to integrate Bitshares and bitFIAT to Ethos?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Wow the price is amazingly low right now.Less than 2$ and it was 10$.I hope wallet doesnt come out yet because it will not get any effect since we are in bad market condition now
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
ethos was 3 cents last year in august   Grin

JUST HODL IT ! Big things coming up!

I am holding all my ETHOS tokens although I doubt I will become rich with just 500 or so, but it's nice to see the progress and I look forward to receiving all the airdropped coins as well, which sounds pretty exciting. Will there be a web wallet version as well or only mobile versions? I am not that great with mobile applications but am better with web wallets lol. I will maybe go and ask in telegram, but if anyone knows off the cuff, would be great to know. If not I am going to learn how to use the mobile wallet anyway.  Cheesy

When filling out the form, you are given the choice of 2 options for the platform where the purse will be installed, this is Android and IOS! About the Web version of the wallet until the speech does not go, it is likely to be, but later!
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
what are the plans of the team? Is there any plans in the plans for marking up campaigns that would contribute to the growth of the exchange rate

Are you serious? In March 31 will release of Ethos Wallet, now is pre-registration. All who register will receive tokens (BitDegree, aXpire, SmartCash and 5 more tokens). More info here: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

I see only error 522 on the page after redirect when clicking on the link. Maybe is all too late and Ethos closed this promotion. Always too late.  Angry Angry Cry
I think this problem is on your side. Try to clean the browser cache and go back to the site, because I have everything fine
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

I am holding all my ETHOS tokens although I doubt I will become rich with just 500 or so, but it's nice to see the progress and I look forward to receiving all the airdropped coins as well, which sounds pretty exciting. Will there be a web wallet version as well or only mobile versions? I am not that great with mobile applications but am better with web wallets lol. I will maybe go and ask in telegram, but if anyone knows off the cuff, would be great to know. If not I am going to learn how to use the mobile wallet anyway.  Cheesy
Activity: 641

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Welcome to our next Community Airdrop
partner – Bodhi Network!

Bodhi Network is building a really interesting next generation decentralized prediction market on top of the Qtum blockchain. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some BOT tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

“Bodhi is proud to partner with Ethos, the preeminent cryptocurrency wallet, With the BOT token storable on Ethos, we can make the open Bodhi platform accessible to a wider audience, allowing more investors and enthusiasts to tap into the predictions created on our open and fair market.” 

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at Bodhi Network! 

Stay tuned for details on more Community Airdrop Partners – and if you haven’t already, help spread the word about pre-registration so we can all spread the love together! Share this link: ethos.io/universal-wallet 

About the Bodhi Prediction Market 
Bodhi is a decentralized prediction market platform initially focusing on the Chinese market. Built on the Qtum blockchain, Bodhi allows users to create and trade on the outcome of finance, sports, politics, and any other global events. Bodhi’s mission is to build a credible, autonomous, and scalable prediction market that promotes the application of prediction market at a global scale to enhance the effectiveness of decision-making process. It is powered by the Bodhi digital token (BOT), which is currently listed on Gate.io, EXX, Lbank, BigOne, Allcoin and Coinrail and Shangya. Bodhi launched its alpha version on Qtum test net in December 2017, and will deploy its beta version on Qtum main net in March 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
what are the plans of the team? Is there any plans in the plans for marking up campaigns that would contribute to the growth of the exchange rate

Are you serious? In March 31 will release of Ethos Wallet, now is pre-registration. All who register will receive tokens (BitDegree, aXpire, SmartCash and 5 more tokens). More info here: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

I see only error 522 on the page after redirect when clicking on the link. Maybe is all too late and Ethos closed this promotion. Always too late.  Angry Angry Cry

Activity: 155
I understand correctly that airdropped tokens will appear in my wallet right after I download it to my phone?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
"If you pre-registered for Universal Wallet, keep an eye on your inboxes! Today we’ve sent out our first wave of invites and instructions to some of you to get added to the #Ethos Product Council and be a part of the Genesis release team!"
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I also joined the email subscription for wallet release. I really can't wait for this to happen. I don't have that many tokens, only several hundred but once the wallet is released, we should see a good influx of new users into crypto. I know Ethos is taking its time but it is a very ambitious project and I think it may be one of the best ones over the course of the next two to three years. I don't know right now if it is a good time to try to pick up more tokens as the price is quite high already but it might go much higher so you never know, it's good to grab a few and forget about them anyway and hold for the future, for our kids and their kids lol.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Do you have working wallet already? And what advantages / limitations in compassions with Eidoo wallet?

Not yet, soon.
Follow them on twitter, apply for pre-registration for early release wallet - some airdops announced.

They still dont have wallet, and price so high? Why? Eidoo have working wallet and soon will have exhanges and their cap less
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Ethos+%28ETHOS%29&SortBy=0
Hi. i like this token. Ethos will release mobile wallet and also will be airdrop until April!!!!
Activity: 376
admin, does the airdrop still exist? may I be notified of its registration address?
Pages:
Jump to: