Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 32. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
it's important to build accessibility and not later. if the new  economy becomes the domain of a few special people, and continues to perpetuate the same inequality as the old, then its vision for the future will be have a fail. there should be a backup.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Do you have working wallet already? And what advantages / limitations in compassions with Eidoo wallet?

Not yet, soon.
Follow them on twitter, apply for pre-registration for early release wallet - some airdops announced.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Do you have working wallet already? And what advantages / limitations in compassions with Eidoo wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Already seeing you guys listed on Exchanges if not mistaken.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethos/#markets

Yes you can find the links of all exchanges through that link but your question is not clear what is you asking there. Please if you have different thing in your mind than explain in details.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Already seeing you guys listed on Exchanges if not mistaken.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, does anyone know if the wallet is releasing this week? So excited to use it. Glad they are having some airdrops to gain the momentum. Although I think they have a very good community backing. Lets see what the wallet look and functions like. Will give my view once I download it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
The Community Airdrop rollout continues! Thanks to @bitdegree_org for their support! Pre-Register for Ethos Universal Wallet and you’ll be eligible to have BDG tokens airdropped to your new wallet once you create it!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ethos announces upcoming Genesis release of Universal Wallet for final testing

Hi guys, I just received this e-mail:

Super exciting stuff.  Register if you have not as of yet.

Ethos announces upcoming Genesis release of Universal Wallet for final testing

It begins. We’ve all been waiting patiently (and working feverishly!) for the Ethos Universal Wallet to see the light of day. That time is fast approaching. But like most things, we’re doing things our own way. Universal Wallet is an incredibly ambitious project – and ensuring everything is rock solid and secure is our highest priority. So, this is how it’s going to work.

First of all, we want to express our deep gratitude to the entire global Ethos family for your support, encouragement and energy. It has fuelled our growth and been an incredible source of inspiration and energy for our entire team! So, thank you all. You have and will continue to play a role in unlocking the future of finance, and we’re honoured to be serving you. It’s pretty unbelievable what we’ve built in 8 short months! If that’s not people power, we don’t know what is.

Now, it’s time to stick the landing. And we need your help. We are nearing the Genesis build of the app, and it’s beautiful. But before we send it off to hopefully be a part of changing the world, we want to make sure it goes through the rigorous testing required to ensure it meets our high standard for quality and security. To get its feet wet. To warm up. To get even better.

So, the Ethos Universal Wallet release rollout story starts like this.

In the coming week, the app will be go into limited release to some Ethos community members and Pre-Registered users who will be part of our final polish and testing process – so we can make sure the Ethos Universal Wallet is as seamless and flawless as possible when it hits your pockets. This group will include:

Ethos Product Council members. They’ve been involved since the beginning and their feedback has been critical to building the app.

Top 100 Token Sale Contributors. Their support since day one has helped make this journey possible.

A randomly selected group of Pre-Registered community members. There are thousands upon thousands of you, and we love you all! A whole bunch of you are going to receive invites to join our Product Council and be part of the Genesis release. You’ll also need to be an ETHOS token holder to participate. So watch out for an invite!

Our Genesis release users will be an integral part of making sure the Ethos Universal Wallet is battle-tested and ready for the instant global scale that awaits upon wide release. Genesis release users will also be rewarded for their efforts in finding any bugs or issues we haven’t already worked out – just another way for people power to play a role in building a financial ecosystem that is open, safe and fair for everybody.

You ready? We are.
Let’s go.

Team Ethos
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
ANY DATE for  Ethos Universal Wallet ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
We’re all waiting patiently for the Ethos Universal Wallet to arrive. That time is fast approaching! However, ours is an incredibly ambitious project – and ensuring everything is rock solid and secure is our highest priority. Here’s how it’s going to work:  https://buff.ly/2pETgLP 
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Just received good news from Ethos via Email Hey Ethos fam!  We’re happy to announce our first Community Airdrop partner – SmartCash!
As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some SMART tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! Nothing you gotta do. Pretty cool, if you didn't register for wallet, do it now, before it's too late
link: ethos.io/universal-wallet
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Ethos is heading north my friends !
Great project keep the good work coming !
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Happy to announce our first Community Airdrop partner – SmartCash. Pre-Register for Ethos Universal Wallet and you’ll be eligible to have some SMART tokens airdropped to your new wallet once you create it! Sign up at  https://buff.ly/2IPkdEq  and stay tuned for more.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I don't see any details on conversion from bqx to ethos and why did it happen. Can anyone give me link to an article explaining it or post by the team.?

https://medium.com/ethos-io/common-questions-around-the-rebrand-e66e633d3120
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I don't see any details on conversion from bqx to ethos and why did it happen. Can anyone give me link to an article explaining it or post by the team.?
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
so what's currently going on?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Hope the price is $ 6 recovery soon, and I'm sure the ETHOS team will do everything to achieve it, hold ETHOS is a lucrative thing and I'm sure this year's price could reach at least $ 25 if the price ETH over $ 1000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/976546963763138565
Derek is a powerhouse Core Engineer and Front-end Developer who's making all kinds of magic happen for #Ethos Universal Wallet. We can't wait for you to see it all!

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What is best thing in this project is hard working team and they know what is to be done. Ethos is next big thing which can be realized from the support and constant updates which are being released on almost daily basis. This token easily can acquire a fair value of at least $25 within weeks after the fully functional platform availability.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I've continually Dollar cost Average into EThos. Great project, great team and has a product that is really going to take cryptocurrency mainstream. Now I cant wait to actually use the interface and see how user friendly it is. Looks forward to it.
Pages:
Jump to: