Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 52. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
There is no bitquence BQX token on coinmarket cap anymore. Its name has changed to Ethos with same price i think. Its also defined as Ethos on etherscan.io. No problem with the price. What was this name change for ?Hope someone  explain why

Ethos is much easier to remember and a better name that Bitquence for branding purposes. I think they take seriously be a global  and powerful brand, and change name was necessary. As well the company recently hired a reputed product manager and I think he proposed this change to improve the future prospects of the company.

But in Binance still BQX, I think this is a problem...many people discover the token in coinmarketcap as ETHOS and then can't find in Binance...both Binance and now ETHOS are losing potential traders because possible confusion..hope they are able to solve this situation soon

Usually such changes occur within one to two weeks! In purses it happens a little faster, with time everything stabilizes - this is a short-term trend!

One or Two weeks !! in cryptocurrency world 1 week = 10 weeks !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
There is no bitquence BQX token on coinmarket cap anymore. Its name has changed to Ethos with same price i think. Its also defined as Ethos on etherscan.io. No problem with the price. What was this name change for ?Hope someone  explain why

Ethos is much easier to remember and a better name that Bitquence for branding purposes. I think they take seriously be a global  and powerful brand, and change name was necessary. As well the company recently hired a reputed product manager and I think he proposed this change to improve the future prospects of the company.

But in Binance still BQX, I think this is a problem...many people discover the token in coinmarketcap as ETHOS and then can't find in Binance...both Binance and now ETHOS are losing potential traders because possible confusion..hope they are able to solve this situation soon

Usually such changes occur within one to two weeks! In purses it happens a little faster, with time everything stabilizes - this is a short-term trend!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
bitquence is a succesfull for project , because a good on team and struktur on sistem that very good
, price on  market it always up every day i think , that is interesting.

Yes this is true with the new name of BQX(ETHOS) always pump up day by day this is a powerful and stable project that I see
I'm so thankful that I hold my bounty reward on BQX the price now are 1.6$ so we see the price reach 2$ by the end of the month Smiley
Buy now and hold until the year end this is a good opportunity to buy BQX.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
bitquence is a succesfull for project , because a good on team and struktur on sistem that very good
, price on  market it always up every day i think , that is interesting.
since we are not oblige to do anything while the team are doing the swapping themselves, when are we going to see our BQX being named to ETHOS in our MEW?

Waiting at 1$ to buy in again Wink
No chance anymore. With the new name, BQX will have new story. Price might always above 1.5$ along with the latest feature launch.

I sold at 1.92$ after buying under 1$... And now it could go down to 1.2$ to reenter Wink

it looks like its not going to go down that low now that people already learned how it can moon after the rebranding. you may have to buy back before it goes beyond $2 and you end up losing.  Grin

Not a fact, all the same the price of the coin suffered after the rebranding, but I think this is a short-term phenomenon, so do not think long to buy cheaper!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
since we are not oblige to do anything while the team are doing the swapping themselves, when are we going to see our BQX being named to ETHOS in our MEW?

No chance anymore. With the new name, BQX will have new story. Price might always above 1.5$ along with the latest feature launch.

I sold at 1.92$ after buying under 1$... And now it could go down to 1.2$ to reenter Wink

it looks like its not going to go down that low now that people already learned how it can moon after the rebranding. you may have to buy back before it goes beyond $2 and you end up losing.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why they changed name and token symbol? What will be with old tokens and how to change to new?
you do not need to do anything, bitqunce team only change the symbol and logo only, if any question please read our news in medium
https://medium.com/@shingolavine/common-questions-around-the-rebrand-e66e633d3120
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why they changed name and token symbol? What will be with old tokens and how to change to new?
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
great new name. managed to stir some new interest into the project. a binance competition would be perfect right about now!
Activity: 308
There is no swap, just a switch of symbols thats all, no one needs to do anything. Your all good to go :-)
i have BQX token in my MEW wallet. please dev tell me what will be happen with them. is there requirement to change token BQX to ETHOS or what? please clarify me. i am worry about my BQX tokens?

The company conducted a rebranding, they decided that the new name more closely reflects the essence of their project! To me by the way, the new name also appeals more!
copper member
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 243
Epic! Not sure why right after release the name has been changed, who the hell does that?! Only in cryptoville this nonsense happens. Anyway, keep up the good work, can't wait for all features to be released!
Merit: 102
This project draw attention after made some positive progress from dev they are moving forward with speedy process. I think so this token is still cheap after looking over the recent progress and this token has good momentum.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I feel nice to see amazing growth of this token after re-brand we will see price will spike no new high time. Those who will sell at low price will regret later from my point of view that is just beginning of this new era so it will go to more high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
To be honest I thought BQX was a confusing ticker for Bitquence anyway. At least the new name and new ticker are not so easy to confuse Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
There is no bitquence BQX token on coinmarket cap anymore. Its name has changed to Ethos with same price i think. Its also defined as Ethos on etherscan.io. No problem with the price. What was this name change for ?Hope someone  explain why
Pages:
Jump to: