Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 47. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Until now there has been no official information about the turn of BQX into ETHOS, this makes me and many users confused.
Activity: 310
where can i buy this token

Hey you can buy on Coinexchange under the ticker name ETHOS (BQX and ETHOS are interchangeable - they are the same crypto).

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ETHOS/BTC

I suggest not to deposit in coinexchange, I have 2 times deposit LNK and Ethbits but I do not receive in balance, since then I left coinexchange, and now Ethos also available in Binance, Hitbtc or livecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Hey you can buy on Coinexchange under the ticker name ETHOS (BQX and ETHOS are interchangeable - they are the same crypto).

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ETHOS/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I hope the team immediately provide official clarification on how to set or change from BQX to ETHOS, because this makes me confused and worried token will be lost.

Is OP still even around here? They could change topic at least to Ethos.
Activity: 672
I hope the team immediately provide official clarification on how to set or change from BQX to ETHOS, because this makes me confused and worried token will be lost.
Activity: 73
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You are right BQX has been replaced by ethos automatically and now in wallet they show as ethos. The project has been rebranded that is the reason you have new tokens in your wallet. I will suggest to team to update the title of the thread as well to let people know about the changes.

I've been checking MEW almost daily for the last two weeks and it still show my token ballance as BQX. I got them on Binance some time ago and on Binance they are still listed as BQX. Am  I missing someting?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ohh. that's why I can't see bitquence on coinmarketcap anymore. you already changed the name and the ticker of this token.
The price is so good now. I regret selling half of my coin on a low price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Is there any official information how to change BQX to ETHOS?

it is automatically replaced. you dont need to do anything. if you hold bqx before they changed their name. you will get ethos as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
You are right BQX has been replaced by ethos automatically and now in wallet they show as ethos. The project has been rebranded that is the reason you have new tokens in your wallet. I will suggest to team to update the title of the thread as well to let people know about the changes.
Activity: 308
In a few words what makes Bitquence wallet so distinguishable from other ones that are already in existence?

What makes Bitquence BQX it so distinguishable is that it has a name that differs from here to there, adding an element of surprise and mysticism

Activity: 128
Merit: 13
In a few words what makes Bitquence wallet so distinguishable from other ones that are already in existence?
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
When is this universal wallet going to be live?
Activity: 672

Ethos is a replacement for BQX?
i do not know why i got ethos in MEW and if suppose it is a substitute of BQX how is the balance of bqx exchanged to be replaced ethos?
Activity: 36
Activity: 126
I didn't check the project for the long time and just noticed the re branding. The new site is fantastic! Like seriously one of the best sites I ever seen. Absolutely great job, tells a lot about the project quality!

Yes, after I read the whitepaper, http://www.ethos.io/Ethos_Whitepaper.pdf

I'm sure Ethos is a big project for the long term, I think price is not a priority right now, buy now because the price is still cheap is the best solution to get a huge profit a year away because the team will finish everything.

I couldn't follow Bitquence for a while. Lots of things happened obviously Cheesy
Gotta check the website and documents.
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Oddly enough, why the team and all Ethos officials do not provide clarification about the change of name, will the BQX token automatically disappear and can not be used? because I see in the exchanges also no BQX available.
Activity: 2
It has been quiet a while without any zigzag. Hope, there will be update soon from the team.
Activity: 896
Price have went up last week and most probably because of Bitcoin future trading like most of the market of this price are seeing temporary decline. This project is going to provide big platform for multiple tasking at the same time. BQX in changed cryptocurrencies atmosphere now even can easily hit $10.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I didn't check the project for the long time and just noticed the re branding. The new site is fantastic! Like seriously one of the best sites I ever seen. Absolutely great job, tells a lot about the project quality!

Yes, after I read the whitepaper, http://www.ethos.io/Ethos_Whitepaper.pdf

I'm sure Ethos is a big project for the long term, I think price is not a priority right now, buy now because the price is still cheap is the best solution to get a huge profit a year away because the team will finish everything.

I agree, the best way to learn about the project is to read whitepaper. I'm a bit lazy but will try to do that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: