Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 54. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have my BQX stored in MEW. Would I need to do something to get Ethos for my bqx?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
tokens in the exchanges will automaticcally swap?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
The only thing that I don't like is that Ethos is already a brand!
We will never get the .com domain| And trading our old .com domain for the new .io domain may not be the best move.

Not just a brand, but a registered Trademark! That was a foolish move on their part, in my opinion. They should have remained Bitquence.

Activity: 90
HEY
Are they going to swap the tokens? Any idea?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Well Done!

The new website looks awsome!
I see great future to Ethos.

The only thing that I don't like is that Ethos is already a brand!
We will never get the .com domain| And trading our old .com domain for the new .io domain may not be the best move.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Thats why i keeping my bounty tokens and not dump them like many other peoples do.

Can Ethos reach 3$?

Definetely, they even not launched their wallet yet. So in my opinion is there a much more space to grow.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I think BQX will hit more major exchanges soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
 I'm sure BQX will soon reach $ 3 in this year, market cap that keeps rising make sure I am with the future of BQX.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

sold a lot of these when its price reach up to $1, i though it would take too long for its development. do you think the price will keep up to $3 after the re branding? i plan to take back the once I've sold. very unfortunate that i only got few left. i'll just be watching BQX see growing threat to huge wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/932623617573117952

https://www.ethos.io/2017/11/20/why-ethos/

https://www.ethos.io/

There are some interesting about the future plans of this project I hope this re-brand will bring more success. I will keep supporting this project for this awesome concept and hard working of the team.

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
New re-branded website and ticker looks very professional. After having update on social media I headed towards official site to put hands on it to see how it works. Ethos.io has everything which represents this project in true and real senses. It is about to shoot up future is bright for holders as well.
Activity: 112
When we will be able to try something from Bitquence? At the moment nothing yet out
Activity: 407
Merit: 0
I am going to observe this token before buying this on market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Can anyone answer me, they have ready wallet right now? And which currencies wallet accept if yes?
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
We will see... It is a long road ahead of us, but if team delivers everything from their roadmap we are going high through the next year...
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
BQX started to get the attention of big investors finally. All this increase in value has begun is due to fresh investment and new waves of interest now. This positive trend will keep growing and we will see price multiplying in dollars onward. Still very cheap even I will say under value for the platform being built.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
From the beginning I'm sure that BQX is a profitable project, if we want profit then immediately switch ETH or bitcoin to BQX.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
The BQX price has done xtrmelywell in recent times, do anybody think this pattern continues and what will probably be the price when it strike its maximumee

When the project looks as expected then it automatically assures everyone including investors, and we can not possibly let BQX be cheap, I'm sure this will continue and the ambition of dev. of course soon enter to the top 10.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The BQX price has done xtrmelywell in recent times, do anybody think this pattern continues and what will probably be the price when it strike its maximumee

You can answer that question yourself looking at the dragon's egg under the light of full moon exactly at midnight this Sunday...
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: