Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 55. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why they have so much tokens?

Circulating Supply
72,366,119 BQX
Total Supply
222,295,208 BQX

Whose coins are these? This devs tokens or this unsold tokens? 222 mln - 72 mln = 150 mln. So, investors have only 1/3 of all tokens  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
why do you need blockchain for this project?

If I understand correctly in the future, developers will add their own block and the coin will act as a gas for exchange transactions inside the purse, correct me if I'm wrong!

Own blockchain? Its intersting... What about wallet for mobile devices? They planning issue?

Here is a clipping from one of their articles in the blog, I also do not fully understand how they can realize this so as not to cause a conflict between crypto-currencies:

BQX is a Functional Token that allows users to access the Bitquence Platform and services that provides users with critical functionality to assist user in managing their wallets, keys and coins.  Some call this vision “the myetherwallet for everyone”

Securing BQX tokens, in advance, funds ongoing development of the Bitquence platform, which has been designed from day 1 with consumer safety, security and regulatory compliance in mind. The vision of the “first decentralized platform with compliance in mind” invests and keeps in mind the future processing potential of the platform.

BQX tokens will power the platform and all of our services. Tokens will be consumed as the platform executes transactions involving key creation, storage, coin diversification, etc. So for example, if 100,000 users do an average of 1000 token-consuming events each, that would be 100M token consumption events. The market is currently predicting broad usage of the Bitquence platform in this fashion.  The token may increase in value with adoption of the platform, because it represents the consumption of more services/transactions, similar to Ethereum or Ripple. Token demand will also generate Liquidity, which will be used to benefit consumers using the platform in the form of cheaper transactions. As there is more liquidity, prices should lower for consumers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The best way to protect your crypto assets is to be extremely vigilant about phishing attacks.  New Google/Berkeley study shows by far the #1 way to steal credentials is phishing attacks.

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
From the very beginning when I joined ICO and received BQX, I was convinced that BQX is a very profitable big project. today the price has passed the highest position of last August.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Price is holding really great at this level... BQX could expect big rise in the future...
The price has passed the highest position last August, I'm sure all the users are more optimistic with the future of BQX and will keep the price up, it seems this year the price will reach at least $ 3 and if we want to get profit then now there is still a chance to buy in Binance or Livecoin.

If I understand correctly in the future, developers will add their own block and the coin will act as a gas for exchange transactions inside the purse, correct me if I'm wrong!

Own blockchain? Its intersting... What about wallet for mobile devices? They planning issue?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Why do need this account on this forum what a funny question almost same thing you are asking in every project. Blockchain is the future tech everything is moving on it because of transparency and low transaction fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Price is holding really great at this level... BQX could expect big rise in the future...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

For the simple reason - everything is better on blockchain.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This really is great to understand about development progress that's great indication they moving forward according to the strategy... 
It would be good and may the price will raising if BQX listed on more exchange place, at least to increase the volume. I think BQX could easily to enter cryptopia and yobit with his potential.

BQX is already available in Binance and I think this is enough, I agree BQX has the potential to be a very profitable coin because the market is almost $ 100 million, and usually investors & dev. will seriously keep the price if it has reached $ 100 million.

I cant see any potencial in Yobit and cryptopia. Its useless exchanges. Any chance hit to Bittrex?
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
It would be good and may the price will raising if BQX listed on more exchange place, at least to increase the volume. I think BQX could easily to enter cryptopia and yobit with his potential.

BQX is already available in Binance and I think this is enough, I agree BQX has the potential to be a very profitable coin because the market is almost $ 100 million, and usually investors & dev. will seriously keep the price if it has reached $ 100 million.
OMG... $1.08 right now.. I saw this ICO this summer, but missed, and now see how price growing every day. But Im afraid buy for such big price  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

had sold most of the BQX and the only left was the 700 BQX in my wallet and its all because of the fork that i thought would give me free coins, this is frustrating to see how the trick made sold my alts. now price is pretty much than how much i've sold. this is madness.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This is officially over $1 now so after getting this milestone now our eyes should be on $2 and then so on. It was hard to be there though no intention here to sell anything under $5. This kind of appreciation in market just is mean of getting enjoyment from this. BQX will be big player next year.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I honestly think platform tokens are going to be huge in general. OTN, BQX, Spectre ai, all have the potential for phenomenal returns over the coming years. I would suggest long term holds..... but that's just me.
Pages:
Jump to: