Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 74. (Read 288632 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
When I first dived into cryptocurrencies I thought "who is gonna handle all these wallets altogether?" So bitquence solves this problem as I understand. I really liked it.
Activity: 436
Thank you for the update.Prices are started moving up with thin news and I am sure it will continue to go up Smiley
A good start from bitquence token but my guess if that will not be so long for the price of bitquence gets pumped, This just an opportunity to sell the token and buy again in the future with cheap price.
Prices going up and it is expected to reach 10k Satoshi.All weak hands dump your coins so that I can buy cheaper Wink
The price will be easy to achieve, maybe if you register BQX on bittrex, it looks like tomorrow BQX news goes in bittrex? Is this true? Huh

I didn't hear any news about whether they are listing in exchanges, I think even they didn't announce information on listing on Bittrex.
I think there I some rumors spreading like this may, but if the news is correct then the is a big chance to people who invested in Bitquence.
Maybe this rumor is true, because until today after the price of Bitquence breakout to @7xxx sat only in 48 hours from @1500 sat, I still don't know the reason make the price of BQX increasing. Why many trader want buy it? Any news or big exchange will be listing it in next time???
The price is stable at 5k, bittrex is one big market, the thread is nothing news about BQX in bittrex, but I will try to find information through slack network and telegram them
Activity: 463
Thank you for the update.Prices are started moving up with thin news and I am sure it will continue to go up Smiley
A good start from bitquence token but my guess if that will not be so long for the price of bitquence gets pumped, This just an opportunity to sell the token and buy again in the future with cheap price.
Prices going up and it is expected to reach 10k Satoshi.All weak hands dump your coins so that I can buy cheaper Wink
The price will be easy to achieve, maybe if you register BQX on bittrex, it looks like tomorrow BQX news goes in bittrex? Is this true? Huh

I didn't hear any news about whether they are listing in exchanges, I think even they didn't announce information on listing on Bittrex.
I think there I some rumors spreading like this may, but if the news is correct then the is a big chance to people who invested in Bitquence.
Maybe this rumor is true, because until today after the price of Bitquence breakout to @7xxx sat only in 48 hours from @1500 sat, I still don't know the reason make the price of BQX increasing. Why many trader want buy it? Any news or big exchange will be listing it in next time???
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Coin is just being pumped and dumped, you can see it on the charts. Hopefully will go back down soon so I can buy more
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Activity: 54
I got the tokens from the ICO in Metamask.
How can I get the coins on the exchange from the tokens I own?

Just sent them to the exchange from metamask.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
Dennis Chen, member of the technical team at Bitquence has realased an developer update at the beginning of August: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLV3hDqvmg&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=buffer9075b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer/url]
Activity: 39
This will be a top 100 coin very soon. So many are already missing the boat. Cant wait till it hits a major exchange and balloons even further! This is a .50 - $1 coin easily by the end of the year. Id get it now if I were you....

I said the same things about Dash, Antshares/Neo and IOTA when they launched. Maybe some of you will follow this time!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I got the tokens from the ICO in Metamask.
How can I get the coins on the exchange from the tokens I own?
Activity: 602
When will the platform be available?

This is the Road Map for Bitquence :

June 2017 — Token Sales
September - December 2017 — Dynamic Currency Baskets and Digital Liquidity Network
June 2018 — Universal Mobile Payments
January 2019 — Global Services

Although developers will inform with any news, please check the White Paper in their web page for  more detail
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
In Coinexchange  Bitquence is number one in trading volume today, more popular than coins like Ethereum, Litecoin or Digybyte

Yes, I am trading Bitquence on Voinexchange and my Bitquence stash is growing as well as my ETH stash. I can't wait to grow a decent bag of this token because it will have a future if all the plans are implemented here. I tried to upload funds on Etherdelta but the exchange there is way too complicated and I couldn't deposit there, it doesn't seem to work, where as Coinexchange was so easy to use and user-friendly for someone like me.
In Coinexchange.io  Bitquence is number one in trading volume today, more popular than coins like Ethereum, Litecoin or Digybyte. I am using it as it is the most liquid market at the moment for BQX, I think during 2017 the only reasonable is bull those tokens. Whishing to test the platform.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When will the platform be available?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
There's no action in Etherdelta, nobody buy Bitquence. Biggest buy order was as half as the lowest sell order. They try to buy way below ICO price but nobody want to sell at that price.

theres not much sellers as well. Aholders perhaps are expecting pretty much to the development that it will soon rise up continously. i did bought at $0.04 weeks ago and i think that was the best chance of entry point for an investor who wants th cheapest. currently its now $0.10, i onky wish i bought more i could have profitted more if i did.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
There's no action in Etherdelta, nobody buy Bitquence. Biggest buy order was as half as the lowest sell order. They try to buy way below ICO price but nobody want to sell at that price.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
I researched 37 indicators about whether BQX is a good investment,
I published my report here http://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/bitquence-bqx-a-very-good-coin-with-a-bright-future/
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: