Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 76. (Read 288632 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Hello, Admins. When do you plan start test platform? And are you planning bittrex?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I feel sad about to miss the chance to buy some from that crash but I have a lot of coins sitting into my wallet.
Waiting impatiently to see alpha version which will make this journey much fun and price will boost easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hmmm after distribution bounty it's over many people selling bitquence in coinexchange this is chance to collect more bitquence on the floor don't be late because if rebounce it will faster

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
Hy guys token already in the share to the wallet, try check your wallet...I received a payment thank dev ,,i hope this project running smoothly
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
Tell me how much is 1 coin of this bounty BQX
Price is 0.00001686BTC for each BQX.I hope devs add it to bittrex or polo and that will boodt the price to 2k-2.5k satoshi range

Tell me please, I participated in the Bitquence bounty, ico ended and I did not have time to add Tokines to myetherwallet. Can I still do this and get my coins for participating in the bounty?

What was the final Token value at ICO? 1 Ethereum would be how many tokens?
The price in btc 1686 satoshi, if you ask into eth you can calculate it Undecided
de_xt (Sr. Member)
he says :
It went from 5000 BQX/ETH to 4200 BQX/ETH (since less than 15,000 ETH were raised, according to the token sale page).
The median is 4600 BQX/ETH so 1 BQX = 0.00021739 ETH.
The last trade on Coinexchange was 0.00025 ETH and 0.00003 BTC per BQX

Source From : page 14 in this thread.
Activity: 436
Price is 0.00001686BTC for each BQX.I hope devs add it to bittrex or polo and that will boodt the price to 2k-2.5k satoshi range

Tell me please, I participated in the Bitquence bounty, ico ended and I did not have time to add Tokines to myetherwallet. Can I still do this and get my coins for participating in the bounty?

The price in btc 1686 satoshi, if you ask into eth you can calculate it Undecided
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Here wrote the price of Tokina, 0.00001686
Activity: 1204

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
when starting to distribution for bounty fb and twitter
i looking on sphreadseed i am have reward some coin
hopefull price will grow up
you can ask manager campaign on bounty thread
this is ANN thread bro
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Dev update where if in BTT yes not often update? Whether twitter, facebook, telegram, slack or something. Give this answer so that we are present to negotiate to all of you or team from bitquence.
Activity: 436
Why complain?
You are not an investor so be patient,
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Let's all be patient.Also we should post all bounty related posts in the bounty thread and leave this thread for updates. Let's hope the DEVS will update us here for what's going on and also maybe we get news on the other thread re our payments. All we can do is wait and hope the project takes off.
Activity: 481
I do not know his dev is also lazy update now.  Sad

same question man, but still waiting dev for update
I think dev still busy
I hope price going up soon
Activity: 210

Ico just over be a little patience  Cheesy
Step by step Wink
Activity: 406
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I really like the concept, and feel like this could really solve some big problems to make this a mainstream adoption - here's hoping communities will really stay behind these ideas - post-ICO too!
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
So how much longer token in our wallet, is there any information for the distribution of token
Pages:
Jump to: