Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers - page 5. (Read 6167 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The sentiment only dropped because of long silence from April to late may . Otherwise we would be holding at 20 cents.
For for eoy , it entirely depends on team if they'll deliver and most importantly MARKET properly .
We need to target a mid tier cex first.
Activity: 84
I don’t know why so much pessimism.  WHY are there investors in here upset about everything all the time.  It you are in this project constantly freaking out about everything, why the hell did you invest in this in the first place?  You want a moon?  If you didn’t do enough research and you feel this project is not worth the “stagnate” price, then take your money and put it in Farst Coin already.  Jesus I already have to listen Trump whining all day every day.  I personally have faith in where I invest my money and I am confident in this team.  If you arent happy with your choices that’s your problem not Devery.  Stop denigrating our teams motives at every turn. BTW I love you all especially Oli.
Activity: 92
I remind you that we don't make announcements of upcoming updates and are pushing them once a latest task is completed. All the assumptions on the timelime were not confirmed officially by us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Only a couple more days until Devery will launch the app. I am really hoping that they will announce it together with more information about the accelarator program from JD.com!
Activity: 258
Great idea! I like your idea. Low-quality counterfeit products are sold a lot throughout the world and consumers are often unaware of counterfeit products. I hope blockchain technology will solve this problem.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project
You are right, I think this idea is needed by many users, because almost every one of us at least once in my life came across such a deception Sad

Now it s many projects with same idea (like, Wabi or TRAC, for example).
Hopes, Devery outperform their competitors and win this race.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project
You are right, I think this idea is needed by many users, because almost every one of us at least once in my life came across such a deception Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The product can no longer be forged before buying, as the incentive for this is significantly reduced. Finally, this problem will disappear! I think that many will be happy!
For people who missed out on the last run from EVE to 30 cents, now is the perfect time to get back in. They will launch their app in about a week. Hurry!
I think, Devery is a solid project, maybe with lack of marketing for now; but i prefer them
slow and steady developing a good product, than more marketing.

I ll buy more, if it drops under 0,00015; it will be a gift Grin

Such dump, don´t you know what happened? Good opportuniy to buy some? What do you think?  Huh

Every opportunity to buy this project under $0.50 is really great. The app will be released this month, and the team is working on more partnerships. Get in while you still can!
Activity: 2
Such dump, don´t you know what happened? Good opportuniy to buy some? What do you think?  Huh
Activity: 47
This really is an interesting concept, with this will help maintain the originality of a product and the quality of any product in stores that are using this coin.
Looks like IDEX learning from their mistakes and sudden shutdowns/maintenance don t happen again:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/idex-trading-re-enabled-with-double-aura-trading-rewards-throughout-may-4ba7c1f3930e

This is good news, but I'm still hoping the team will announce a centralized Exchange shortly. It's been 4 months since ICO without a listing Cheesy (not including the tiny exchanges that nobody visists).
Anyone else bothered that IDEX is down all the time? Just when volume is picking up and EVE's is going up with it, IDEX goes under maintenance. Really hoping the team will fix an Exchange that knows how to keep running.
Activity: 35
Nice project, my personal gem since a few weeks!
Cooperation with the UN but very low market cap.
Truly undervalued price.
Blockchainwispers postet it to there premiums a week ago
Pages:
Jump to: