Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers - page 6. (Read 6167 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Devery is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Devery has an upside probability of 53.8% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Are you sure? The rate of return predicted by the transaction robot is 30%, which is a high figure. I am waiting for the coming month.

The robot calculates the % using an algorithm that processes a forecast based on technical parameters.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Devery is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Devery has an upside probability of 53.8% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Are you sure? The rate of return predicted by the transaction robot is 30%, which is a high figure. I am waiting for the coming month.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
He can't exactly dump on this low buy side, he probably just saw that the price is on the uptrend and populated the sell book with his orders
This is evident by the fact that we hit 0.00048 yesterday and now it would take 180 ETH just to go back to that price
Activity: 252
My only quam with the communication of this team is the total lack of exchange thoughts. Obviously no ICO can talk about it communication they have had with exchanges, but almost every ICO tells you they have at least applied to them. So far Devery has said 0 about applying
Binance even gives you a banner to post saying "we have applied to binance" that they let teams use to let heir users know they applied
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I remember, i read about chinese ico, with the same goal as Devery.

Here it is: https://www.wacoin.io/

Devery do the same thing or you have any differences?

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Since JD has already started blockchain track and trace since last year, how exactly are you guys gonna collaborate? Is Devery gonna completely take over the blockchain piece of business of JD? Or JD just helps Devery to reach out to new customers
Activity: 20
Devery is kinda stagnant while TRAC leaves us behind... Hopefully good updates are coming soon
Activity: 210
For example, the manufacturer(s) will use the Devery platform to generate keys for each product. The business will pay the EVE token cost for each key generated. The manufacturer will tag each product prior to distribution. These keys will identify each product individually during the creation of the product and will be recorded on the Devery blockchain. Retailers will enter the products into the Devery plugin to authenticate item inventory on their website. This shows consumers that the retailer is selling trusted goods. In addition, consumers purchasing items online can verify a product’s authenticity using the Devery platform.
Activity: 280
I don't think team said anything about "being GS1 member". I could be wrong though. But if they said they're already working on GS1 integration, then automatically they're already a member of GS1.
Activity: 308
Devery is currently working to integrate the GS1 into its ecosystem. I think the roadmap says that GS1 integration will be finished this month.
It's on the roadmap. It started in Feb and should be finished this month according to the team, if I remember correctly.
Activity: 238
I am not exactly on the same page as you guys. Is Devery is getting GS1 membership, to adapt to universal standards.....which is totally different than other membership ( like Amazon prime/ Sam's club(lol)) programs...Don't you think? What am I missing
Activity: 322
The thing with all these organizations is that all you have to do is adopt your standards to what the organization wants, and you're essentially in. With BITA you pay a membership fee and you are in: "Our dues are annual and paid up-front for the entire year. Annual membership dues depend on how your company is classified and the size of your organization."
Activity: 71
can barely call it overvalued at the moment i'd say.  Besides the fact i believe in the project itself, value wise this will be a x10 easily, short term.
Activity: 280
new projects tend to dump if they are overvalued, even on binance. Dont see that happening with devery no matter what exchange its on.
Activity: 308
I think devery would be extremely popular on asian exchanges, especially with their accelerator project with JD.com
When we are in an bullish market again Devery will grow fast I'm pretty sure about that.
Activity: 238
I think devery would be extremely popular on asian exchanges, especially with their accelerator project with JD.com
Activity: 322
Think it has a nice layout. okex is the only one that really bothers me. Aside from idex the last week or so. Obviously binance would be ideal though. But xrb was on bitgrail and mercatox so anything is possible haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
there is nothing to discuss or to fight about. It's just a chart that could be a applied to the most of coins. Everyone has a head on his shoulders to assess potencial of the project.
You are right, the project always has a lot of common characteristics, the important whether can carry on, we can only through the developer to understand the progress.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Only 3 team members?  Or is there a back-end team?
Pages:
Jump to: