Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers - page 7. (Read 6167 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is the Devery team announcing more news later or tomorrow? Or was the JD news it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
there is nothing to discuss or to fight about. It's just a chart that could be a applied to the most of coins. Everyone has a head on his shoulders to assess potencial of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project Wink
Activity: 243
When do you plan to enter the stock exchange?
Devery develops universal protocol which allows to develop verification apps for any type of goods /products/services/digital goods&services while other projects have nerrow specialization. Devery protocol can be integrated and interact with other blockchain projects.
Activity: 98
100x from here will be 10 usd so yes its possible in my opinion in long timeframe
EVE has two established competitors that are yet to do 100x though.
Maybe 100x by Dec 2018?
We kinda don’t speculate on price and stuff in this chat though, not tryna mini mod just a heads up.
Activity: 121
100x from here will be 10 usd so yes its possible in my opinion in long timeframe
EVE has two established competitors that are yet to do 100x though.
Maybe 100x by Dec 2018?
Activity: 238
Lol no prob just giving you a heads up before you get a smack from she runs a tight ship around here
Gonna read up on Axepire. I know of them, not much about them
See how they and Devery benefit each other
Unless someone in here knows off hand?
Activity: 126
Axpire develops a p2p marketplace  to enable businesses to sell their legal and verified services to customers who are interested in getting such services. Their Preferred Providers Network consists of verified suppliers of protocols, services, products and other applicable potential RFP/P2P task solutions. Devery is one of the first providers wich will ensure such verification for axpire's clients.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
One of the paid crypto newsletters I subscribe to (not PBC) just added EVE into their portfolio. I will keep an eye on when EVE is added to a bigger exchange.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Now there are too many fakes, especially luxury goods, which guarantee its authenticity. I believe there will be many customers to purchase and consume.
Activity: 112
 i need more update for your project in this thread dev , i hope that i  can be more in participating in here
Activity: 207
Nadya, can you unban my friend TokreN ? he has been banned since 1 week i think
juste because he said ' when exchange '.., i've said to him to not said that, it's ok
"We've heard your requests loud and clear. We have big things planned and with a bit of patience, we will all be pleasently surprised" from antoine... He said that the 9 of February and since no news ? What’s happen please Antoine
Activity: 98
I want to invest, I know it has a long way but I fear the devs are too young (maybe rude to say it) perhaps im just ignorant. its tempting to invest at 0.14c
Activity: 238
You know the proof of concept tool on the website, the one that is not connected to the blockchain, has there been any updates to that tool that we may not be in the know of?
we're currently working on iterating on a blockchain connected version of the app.
Activity: 280
So I guess my question is, has that prof of concept evolved into prototype stage, one that is connected to the blockchain?
You know the proof of concept tool on the website, the one that is not connected to the blockchain, has there been any updates to that tool that we may not be in the know of?
Activity: 266
It's meant to serve a template for direct reads from the blockchain. The version we are currently developing is a mobile app.
Activity: 210
Which exchange Will going to listed and when ? Binance will be gr8.
Can I buy some Tokens on IDEX?
If yes, are they swappable?
Team will not comment on exchanges. But worry not, they are working on several things right now. Exchanges will come eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: