Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 97. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
kind time of day for all users! I support the commentator above in an effort to discuss all the subtleties of this product, especially since I myself did not fully understand the information on it. I believe that this coin deserves attention. but what do you think?
Activity: 350
Enormous number of good views. This project the project has caused a great resonance in society. I quickly read the WP, but especially did not pay enough attention to details. What should I know about the project?
A great strategy is to first learn the essence of the project from white paper, and then get the basic information from the project participants! What exactly you want to know?
Thank you for compliment Smiley I wanted to rely on good members of this community. I want to know more about its prominent features - how it can change cryptoworld and be beneficial for us?
It is a kind of absolutely new mining platform where you mine tokens instead of bitcoins. Sounds absolutely fantastic if we talk about new sustainable ecosystem that will exist for ten-fifteen years
Clear, but why exactly ten-fifteen years or the ecosystem is calculated only for this period of time?  And what about interface? Will small bugs and errors be changed and fixed by the developers of this platform?
Activity: 364
guys, this project is quite attractive, but I have several questions on it. for example, if the EvenCoin is created under the blockade of the Ethereum, does this mean that all the standards relating to the Ethereum also apply to EvenCoin?
Enormous number of good views. This project the project has caused a great resonance in society. I quickly read the WP, but especially did not pay enough attention to details. What should I know about the project?
A great strategy is to first learn the essence of the project from white paper, and then get the basic information from the project participants! What exactly you want to know?
Thank you for compliment Smiley I wanted to rely on good members of this community. I want to know more about its prominent features - how it can change cryptoworld and be beneficial for us?
It is a kind of absolutely new mining platform where you mine tokens instead of bitcoins. Sounds absolutely fantastic if we talk about new sustainable ecosystem that will exist for ten-fifteen years
Activity: 252
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: http: //evencoin.иo
https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Activity: 280
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Activity: 420
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. EvenChain is a multi crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum & EvenCoin

This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many tasks that will help users
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Mining in another way is kinda interesting, but before that this coin should have a good place on many exchanges. Spread the world!!
Activity: 392
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. EvenChain is a multi crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum & EvenCoin

Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: