Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 167. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Please tell me what is so remarkable about this coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market .A very large competition will prevent this token from growing
This project is a kind of distributed trading system,unlike other tokens, Even Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business
For me personally, the description of the project and its specifics are very abstract and incomprehensible. I think it's not very good if the developers can not convey to the user the essence of their project and why it is necessary
On the website and in white paper there is all the necessary information regarding the project. If you do not understand blockchain technologies at all , i advise you to increase your financial literacy and approach the issue of cryptocurrency more seriously
If we talk from a philistine point of view, what will be the exhaust of the project if an ordinary user comes to the official site and does not understand what this token is for and what function the project performs .
If you had at least a little understanding of the specifics of cryptocurrencies and their features, you would understand all the advantages of this project and did not write these absurd posts
What raised doubts was the lack of information about the development team. Maybe i was inattentive but on the site i did not find such information. How can you be serious about the project if there is no information about the people behind it?
On the project site there are contacts on which you can contact the developers and ask them all your questions, including this, your groundless criticism is out of place
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Please tell me what is so remarkable about this coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market .A very large competition will prevent this token from growing
This project is a kind of distributed trading system,unlike other tokens, Even Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business
For me personally, the description of the project and its specifics are very abstract and incomprehensible. I think it's not very good if the developers can not convey to the user the essence of their project and why it is necessary
On the website and in white paper there is all the necessary information regarding the project. If you do not understand blockchain technologies at all , i advise you to increase your financial literacy and approach the issue of cryptocurrency more seriously
If we talk from a philistine point of view, what will be the exhaust of the project if an ordinary user comes to the official site and does not understand what this token is for and what function the project performs .
If you had at least a little understanding of the specifics of cryptocurrencies and their features, you would understand all the advantages of this project and did not write these absurd posts
What raised doubts was the lack of information about the development team. Maybe i was inattentive but on the site i did not find such information. How can you be serious about the project if there is no information about the people behind it?
Activity: 266
Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Activity: 210
Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
Activity: 266
Activity: 210
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Activity: 35
Activity: 252
This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Activity: 280
This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
Activity: 420
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Jump to: