Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 168. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
Activity: 420
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do we get bonus on bulk purchase?

Activity: 420

Activity: 364
Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.
Don’t worry about it. I am sure that they are talented and enough experienced to make it. I am really sure that they will take their place on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 322
Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Evencoin. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.
Yes, of course, there are bounty and airdrop. It is available, so you can become a participant and choose what you like to do. I guess it is a great opportunity.
True. Project is very interesting. Can you answer some questions? Maybe I am strange, but I still can’t find the link. It will be much easier to get necessary info from you.
No problem, bro. Here is the link I guess you will find all information there. If you still have some questions you can ask them to me.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093

Wow. Thank you so much. Are you a participant of this bounty campaign? I don’t see any facebook campaign here. It’s said. I have many followers on my account.
Don’t be so sad. I am sure that you will find something more interesting. No, I haven’t been a participant yet, but I am thinking about it. It looks to me pretty attractive.
Well, then good luck for you! Yes, probably I will help in translation. It is possible because I know many languages. I hope they aren’t reserved still.
The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Evencoin. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.
Yes, of course, there are bounty and airdrop. It is available, so you can become a participant and choose what you like to do. I guess it is a great opportunity.
True. Project is very interesting. Can you answer some questions? Maybe I am strange, but I still can’t find the link. It will be much easier to get necessary info from you.
No problem, bro. Here is the link I guess you will find all information there. If you still have some questions you can ask them to me.

Wow. Thank you so much. Are you a participant of this bounty campaign? I don’t see any facebook campaign here. It’s said. I have many followers on my account.
Don’t be so sad. I am sure that you will find something more interesting. No, I haven’t been a participant yet, but I am thinking about it. It looks to me pretty attractive.

Jump to: