Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 172. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Developers many times mentioned that evencoin better then bitcoin. Why do they think it is better than other cryptocurrencies? I want to know some details.
Evecoin gives opportunity to buy it using almost any popular wallet. I mean Ethereum and wallets like mobile wallets and their own website. I think it is easier for users and miners.
Nice, but I don’t think it will be enough. I like the idea of a self-mining platform. Projects like this is in a great demand, so I am sure it will be on the top.
Hey, evencoin has much more than I mentioned. It is a platform that offers to all genesis equal mined coins over a great time period of 15 years. I have never heard that someone can offer something like this.
Hmmm. You are right it looks impressive. I hope they can prove it. What about the transactions? Everything is supposed to be perfect.
Transactions will be at a high rate of speed. I guess many users will be happy to spend only 30 seconds for a transaction. It is a great sign I think.
Activity: 392
Developers many times mentioned that evencoin better then bitcoin. Why do they think it is better than other cryptocurrencies? I want to know some details.
Evecoin gives opportunity to buy it using almost any popular wallet. I mean Ethereum and wallets like mobile wallets and their own website. I think it is easier for users and miners.
Nice, but I don’t think it will be enough. I like the idea of a self-mining platform. Projects like this is in a great demand, so I am sure it will be on the top.
Hey, evencoin has much more than I mentioned. It is a platform that offers to all genesis equal mined coins over a great time period of 15 years. I have never heard that someone can offer something like this.
Hmmm. You are right it looks impressive. I hope they can prove it. What about the transactions? Everything is supposed to be perfect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Even coin offers interesting ideas. I hope they will have enough talent and ambitions to make it real. But, I still have some questions. Why developers call it a fair and unique platform? What is so special about it?
I guess they want to say that it offers many great features. Evencoin gives you an opportunity to mine and don’t lose your assets too much. It is a self-mining platform that open new horizons for interesting projects.
Well, yes. It is nice that they are trying to avoid the problem of necessity of to purchase high ends expensive hardware which would eventually depreciate in value over the time. What do you mean about new horizons?
Look, it will be a great opportunity to make a fabulous startup. New projects can use Evencoin to find investments and grow their potential. I guess it is great way to find sources for development.
Ok. It makes sense. So, then I want to know why it will be successful? Where is guarantees of their prosperous work? This system looks pretty promising.
No one will give you any guarantees. I mean, the crypto market is unstable, but this project is well-designed. It has a potential to become something really sensational. These coins are supported by mathematical logic.
I know that this algorithm is proven by Ethereum blockchain. I hope developer know what they are doing. Time will show and I really except success for evencoin. I will stay tuned
Good decision. They’ve already made a great work, so I think it is sign that they deserve to be noticed. I read some information about the team and they’re cool.
Activity: 336
Even coin offers interesting ideas. I hope they will have enough talent and ambitions to make it real. But, I still have some questions. Why developers call it a fair and unique platform? What is so special about it?
I guess they want to say that it offers many great features. Evencoin gives you an opportunity to mine and don’t lose your assets too much. It is a self-mining platform that open new horizons for interesting projects.
Well, yes. It is nice that they are trying to avoid the problem of necessity of to purchase high ends expensive hardware which would eventually depreciate in value over the time. What do you mean about new horizons?
Look, it will be a great opportunity to make a fabulous startup. New projects can use Evencoin to find investments and grow their potential. I guess it is great way to find sources for development.
Ok. It makes sense. So, then I want to know why it will be successful? Where is guarantees of their prosperous work? This system looks pretty promising.
No one will give you any guarantees. I mean, the crypto market is unstable, but this project is well-designed. It has a potential to become something really sensational. These coins are supported by mathematical logic.
I know that this algorithm is proven by Ethereum blockchain. I hope developer know what they are doing. Time will show and I really except success for evencoin. I will stay tuned
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Impressive Evencoin, the fact that supported by mathematical logic, which is proven and installed under the block Ethereum Blockchain!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
so, If I want to mine this token I only have to left them in MEW and after some time I will receive my profits? Is there a minimum amount or every coin I have in my wallet will mine?
Activity: 364
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
Activity: 238
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Activity: 364

Activity: 238
Jump to: