Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 176. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?
Activity: 280
Yes, of course, do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?
Activity: 364
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!

That is why you think that the project will be successful in the future, and you will find that the project will be launched.
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!

Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
reserved croatian transaltion
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

I agree with you, I liked your convictions and proofs, I am sure that you are saying the right things
Activity: 336
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

So you think that the more participants in the project, the more attractive the project for investment?

Oh sure. If participants enter the project, then the project is interesting to people, hence in the long term the project will be popular and will make a profit

Activity: 392
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

Where did you get this information? Can you share the sources?

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?

Yes, this information is interesting to me, I want to know where I can view data and new participants of the project. I'm sure it's very interesting and important
Activity: 112
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
 Shocked📧Investment in real estate based on blockchain technology
-+2018/White paper
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
🚀Event blockchain @EVEN COIN #ico
-+manager in telegram
 @alekslarry   WEBSITE | ANN | WHITE PAPER | TELEGRAM | TWITTER |FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | GITHUB | YOUTUBE | STEEMIT | AIRDROP
-BIT
-ECHARGE
-EVENCHAIN
-DELTAEXCHANGE
-ETHERIUM
Live 2018
-WHITE PAPER

Activity: 392

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Activity: 112
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Dear participants, and all who follow the Evencoin project!

The project is developing and you are witnessing how we step by step make the Evencoin better.

Most recently, the coin was added  on new exchanges and showed a steady rising of price on coin.

A list of available exchanges can be found here (click on image) :

❗️
Update 18.10.2018:
EvenCoin listed on Instantbitex and Hotbit

Dear participants! We have great news for you!❗️
EvenCoin listed in CoinmarketCap:

Thanks for the support! We will continue to develop for you our project!
!🌐

Pages:
Jump to: