Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 70. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Activity: 210
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be of interest to large investors. This will help the project to have a rapid and good development
Activity: 350
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?

I didnt know until this point that there were 4000 stupid marsupials leaning toward finding themselves through lending their cash to lacklustre chimney sweeper. They donated part of themselves to making the chimney pipes cleaner, this way they added a valuable experience to their eventful lives which can be then sold to experience buyers or extracted from their head through drugs provoking sensory deprivation.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…
Activity: 13
Good day,
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit idea.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
I hope that this will be so, because I was very interested in this project and I would like to see how it will become popular and will interest more users.
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
Activity: 11
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Pages:
Jump to: