Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 74. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Activity: 350
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
Yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Activity: 280
 The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
Activity: 34
Hey, guys.
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 420
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hours
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
If social links are very useful, send me these link pls, i  will be glad. Always have a lot of fun reading articles about the world of cryptocurrencies  
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Your peasure!
thanks, it is really good when community of the projects is helpful. I wish everything good to the project and to such a helpful community
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hours
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
If social links are very useful, send me these link pls, i  will be glad. Always have a lot of fun reading articles about the world of cryptocurrencies  
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Your peasure!
Activity: 250
Is this an ERC20 token or a Coin with it own Hashrate and minable. I can't understand this Announcement.
If this is an ERC20 token, so how can this be a self mining coin, but it this is a minable coin, why do you use ERC20 smart contract?
Activity: 252
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
we should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
we should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
Activity: 28
A great and very, very interesting business! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Activity: 36
Greetings, fellows! Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
Pages:
Jump to: