Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 71. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Activity: 252
I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
It is right. The team has become one of the first to develop this model of passive income if we take into account the fact that  there is no need in special devices with big calculating power taking a lot of electicity
Merit: 100
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Merit: 0
In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level mining. Now the computing power doesn’t play a big role. Everything you need is token!
This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of mining, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 420
Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself. It was a big luck to have a talk with you
Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   I ask for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential. My pleasure to help you
Activity: 350
Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself. It was a big luck to have a talk with you
Activity: 210
In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level mining. Now the computing power doesn’t play a big role. Everything you need is token!
This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of mining, as we knew it before!
I got it too. The world is changing so fast and we have to keep up with the times. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: