Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 77. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It's just awful when a project can not make its road map. Since the time when everyone was in school, teachers talked about how important the well-designed action plan
Can not you find a project roadmap? But it is on the project site, you can find it if you click on the corresponding tab in the top menu!
It's not that I can not find a road map, I'm pretty good at this site. The fact is that this plan has not been updated for a very long time.
That's it! Now the third quarter of 2018 is coming, but the roadmap is made up to the second quarter, just in the road map there is information that the task of BitRecharge International flights, hotels & holidays using crypto currencies - is still being implemented!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It's just awful when a project can not make its road map. Since the time when everyone was in school, teachers talked about how important the well-designed action plan
Can not you find a project roadmap? But it is on the project site, you can find it if you click on the corresponding tab in the top menu!
It's not that I can not find a road map, I'm pretty good at this site. The fact is that this plan has not been updated for a very long time.
Activity: 266
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good evening, DEV's!
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Activity: 252

i see that web-site provides a lot of useful information about the project. Could you send me the link for the web-site? What should i know about project?
here is the link for the web-site https://www.evencoin.io/ and if you want some more you can subscribe social links of the project. There is a lot of information about this project.
Thank you for the link on the web-site. If social links are very useful, send the links for it too, i  will be glad 
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , and youtube  -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
it will be enugh for you, just check it

i see that web-site provides a lot of useful information about the project. Could you send me the link for the web-site? What should i know about project?
here is the link for the web-site https://www.evencoin.io/ and if you want some more you can subscribe social links of the project. There is a lot of information about this project.
Thank you for the link on the web-site. If social links are very useful, send the links for it too, i  will be glad 

Activity: 280
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
You can differenciate between real and unreal projects, people won't spend long-hours creating content and updating information about project. All things are seen in first ten-twenty minutes
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
At first I have subscribed only for participation in the bounty campaign, but now I enjoy receiving interesting news.
It is very nice when you found something really worth watching, thank you for your help!
Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
  I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. Another thing from the web-site. I advice you to visit it
Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
  I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Activity: 350
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
You can differenciate between real and unreal projects, people won't spend long-hours creating content and updating information about project. All things are seen in first ten-twenty minutes
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
At first I have subscribed only for participation in the bounty campaign, but now I enjoy receiving interesting news.
I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: