Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 79. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Mining is a good thing, and as i see the team of developers aimed at changing in this sphere, but what exactly will be changed? Could someone tell me more about project and way of implementation of such a good idea?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
Activity: 392
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Activity: 252
Mining is a good thing, and as i see the team of developers aimed at changing in this sphere, but what exactly will be changed? Could someone tell me more about project and way of implementation of such a good idea?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Activity: 210
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Activity: 420
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
I hear for the first time that smart contract add additional risks. Could your give more detailed picture of your position in other way it sound groundless
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
Activity: 350
 A lot of teams offer new ideas day by day. It is very surprising that every day something new appears on the market. I have noticed evencoin more than month ago. Good idea and active team give strong impetus to this project!
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
now I agree with you and except the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
 I am very glad to join such a big and helpful community. The team is very hardworking and well-qulified, that is why i have no doubt it will reach all the goals!
Activity: 280
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
It is the main reason of their success on the market, i think that their talent will be in use in other projects with different platforms
Now i see advantages of the project. The team of developers is the most inetresting feature for investors
Very good that i could make you more confident in team. I whish everything good to this projects and do my utmost to support it
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
It is the main reason of their success on the market, i think that their talent will be in use in other projects with different platforms
Now i see advantages of the project. The team of developers is the most inetresting feature for investors
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: